GS1 - The Global Auto Id Standards organization has scheduled its annual conference for June 4-7 2012 in Las Vegas. The conference is now being renamed to GS1 Connect Conference.
The GS1 Connect Conference will include:
- Best practices and strategies from leaders across the Apparel, Consumer Packaged Goods, Fresh Foods, Foodservice, Hardlines, General Merchandise, and Healthcare industries
- Education and support from GS1 experts
- Updates on GS1 initiatives
- Opportunities to meet with trading partners
- Exhibits by solutions providers of the GS1 System
For more about the GS1 Connect Conference, visit the website http://uconnect.gs1us.org/gs1_connect/home
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.