NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 25, 2013) - Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced a partnership with Trubiquity, a global provider of solutions for information exchange across an extended enterprise including cloud-based Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) managed services. The partnership will integrate Trubiquity's EDI cloud service with Infor ION, providing Infor customers with a vast global catalog of trading partners that are mapped to and from standard business object documents (BODs). The partnership will also help ensure that Infor customers remain compliant with their trading partner EDI requirements by proactively updating the cloud with the latest mandated changes.
- Trubiquity offers a cloud-based EDI solution that is integrated with Infor ION, providing customers with easy access to current trading partners. The global partnership network will include access to more than 500 different companies in North America (NA), Europe, the Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific.
- The partnership accelerates time to value for Infor customers and is structured to function across industry verticals including Automotive, Aerospace, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Retail.
- Integrating Trubiquity EDI cloud service with Infor ION allows Infor customers to conduct business electronically more easily by syncing them with partners for order management, shipment fulfillment, invoicing, third-party logistics (3PL) and backend administration.
"Partnering with Infor provides mutually beneficial value for both of our organizations and our customers, by providing integrated cloud-based tools to support the exchange of critical business data with trade partners. It also leverages our long-standing and successful relationship with Infor in other geographies," said Stephen Koons, CEO, Trubiquity. "Infor's proven technology platform combined with our cloud EDI solution enhances the time to value equation for their customers and ours."
"We service a wide number of customers that have very different needs that span several industries and product verticals; this partnership brings strong EDI capabilities to Infor customers on a global basis," said John Bermudez, vice president, Product Management, Infor. "The out-of-the-box integration with Infor ION provides our customers with a broad network of trade partners to help them conduct business regardless of industry or scale."
Trubiquity is a leading global provider of MFT (managed file transfer), process automation and integration solutions for 6,500 companies with 60,000 users in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, retail, finance, healthcare and consumer goods industries. For more than 25 years, Trubiquity solutions have helped world class companies and partners better communicate, collaborate, integrate and automate business critical data ensuring security and compliance with rigorous international standards. Trubiquity is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with facilities in Carlsbad, California and international offices in Germany and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.trubiquity.com. To learn more about Trubiquity's cloud-based EDI services, click here: www.trubiquity.com/solutions/electronic-data-interchange/.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.