We have a Technical Sales Specialist position open who will work remotely from the Dallas/Houston/San Antonio area.
InfoSight, the company that barcodes difficult stuff, is in need of a Technical Sales Specialist who thrives in a culture based on technical innovation. InfoSight is a leader in the design and manufacture of industrial marking systems, and is looking for an “A” player to join our expanding sales team. We are building the most competitive, sales-driven team in the industry. If you are a sales leader and want to be part of a growing team environment, selling industry leading products, then we want you.
• Must have a competitive drive and nature. We only want those that want to be the best.
• You must have prior success selling products and services in commercial/industrial consumable markets.
• You must have demonstrated the ability to sell based on value.
• It is essential that you have superior relationship building skills with all types of personalities.
• The successful candidate will have experience self-generating leads to supplement the company generated leads provided.
• You must be interested in traveling to engage with customers at their location.
• You must have the discipline to work remotely from a home office.
• Ability to grasp and explain technical elements is essential.
• You must be self-motivated as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team.
• The appropriate candidate will enjoy working in a base salary plus commission environment.
• Successful sales experience of at least two years is required.
• Located within close proximity to a major airport (preferred locations include Dallas, Houston, San Antonio).
• Prior success selling in an industrial environment selling to plant managers, technical end users as well as buyers in the corporate headquarters.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, ESOP, 401(k), and tuition assistance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
InfoSight, headquartered in Chillicothe, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of specialty printers and tags used in difficult industrial environments.
“We Barcode Difficult Stuff”™
Editors note: does your company have an industry related position open? We are happy to post it here. If we get enough interest, we will set up a section of the website for jobs.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews