New York, NY (PRWEB) January 13, 2014
QuantiSense, Inc., a leading provider of retail business intelligence and retail analytics software & services, today announced the release of the QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics analytics application.
With QuantiSense software, retailers can now analyze and track the flow of merchandise from manufacturer to distribution center (DC) to store, leveraging a unified picture of supply chain data with merchandising, store operations, customer insights, e-commerce analytics and more, to give retail professionals a powerful, enterprise-wide view of how the flow of specific merchandise affects the customer experience.
With the new insights delivered by QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics, retailers can proactively address potential disruptions or opportunities in the supply chain, and take immediate action to remedy or capitalize on them.
The solution is currently in implementation with two major North American retailers, featuring integration with the Manhattan Associates warehouse management system (WMS).
“Retailers see tremendous value in gaining deep, detailed visibility into their supply chain,” said Jeff Buck, CEO of QuantiSense. “QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics lets retailers use supply chain visibility to make better decisions about merchandise management, promotions, events, store staffing, the omni-channel experience and more, ensuring that customers always get the items and service they want and expect.”
An Integrated View of the Entire Supply Chain
Traditionally, the retail supply chain is broken into two distinct silos: the “back-office” supply chain encompassing the flow of goods between manufacturers, wholesalers and the retailer’s DCs, and the customer-facing supply chain encompassing merchandise management, e-commerce & catalog, stores, and consumers.
With key data spread across multiple systems, buyers, planners, allocators, store operations and marketers often struggle to get detailed visibility into the entire supply chain to answer questions like:
- When will the items we’re heavily promoting arrive in-store?
- On what days should I increase store staffing to receive a large merchandise shipment?
- Can I commit to a specific date for shipping backordered e-commerce or catalog items directly to my consumers?
- When should I invite my best customers back to the store to see new merchandise?
- Should I airship merchandise to capitalize on an immediate selling opportunity to my best customers?
With QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics, all supply chain data is merged. Any retail decision-maker within the enterprise can now gain a comprehensive view of the status, timing, value and demand for merchandise, wherever it resides, helping drive new revenue, margin and customer satisfaction.
Complete Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics Solution
The QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics application is a complete BI and analytics stack – coupled with a packaged implementation methodology – designed to get retailers up and running with comprehensive supply chain analytics in as little as 60-90 days. The solution includes:
- Data integration, data model, and BI metrics for logistics analysis including DC inbound & outbound, product flow, pick & pack, labor productivity and inventory control
- Pre-built reports with analysis that extends to ASN receipts, case inventory, ledger receiving, inventory adjustments, outbound cartons and more
- Dashboarding and ad-hoc report wizard capability
The QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics application is offered as an add-on module to the company’s flagship QuantiSense Retail Business Intelligence™ solution, a complete retail analytics stack enabling sophisticated analytics for every department in the retail enterprise.
Learn More at NRF 2014
QuantiSense will be exhibiting the QuantiSense Supply Chain & Logistics application as well as its entire suite of retail analytics software including QuantiSense Playbooks™ and QuantiSense Retail Business Intelligence at the NRF Convention and EXPO January 13-14, 2014 booth #3827. Retailers are encouraged to visit QuantiSense at NRF to learn more.
About QuantiSense, Inc.
QuantiSense offers retail analytics software and services for leading specialty and department store chains. The company’s customers include more than 30 brand names such as Burlington Coat Factory, Destination XL, Hallmark Cards, Hibbett Sports, Restoration Hardware and Urban Outfitters. QuantiSense software offerings include QuantiSense Retail Business Intelligence™, a comprehensive, state-of-the-art retail enterprise analytics and data warehouse solution delivering packaged dashboards, reports, data model, and ETL designed exclusively for retailers. QuantiSense PlaybooksTM automates the process of identifying and prioritizing retail exceptions such as imminent stockouts and overstocks, allowing retailers to efficiently solve problems and capitalize on valuable opportunities. With expert retail and BI consultants on-staff and a proven rapid implementation methodology, QuantiSense enables retailers to augment any existing BI and reporting platform or deploy their first retail data warehouse in as little as 60 days.
- ^retail business intelligence (www.quantisense.com)
- ^retail analytics (www.quantisense.com)
- ^QuantiSense Retail Business Intelligence (www.quantisense.com)
- ^Quantisense Playbooks (www.quantisense.com)
- ^customers (www.quantisense.com)
- ^retai and BI consultants (www.quantisense.com)
- ^http://www.quantisense.com (www.quantisense.com)
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.