(PRWEB) March 10, 2014
Delegates will be given the chance to get up close and personal with top infotainment executives from the automotive community with 4 full presentations set to be delivered by Ford, BMW, SEAT, and Jaguar Land Rover. In the past few days, a brand new session named ‘The Internet of Cars’ has been added to the agenda to reflect the burgeoning interest of the consumer electronics community in the connected car. According to Cisco, the ‘Internet of Things’ is predicted to drive €10.5 trillion of economic activity and key OEM speakers will evaluate the opportunities of enhanced connectivity on telematics and infotainment.
Looking at the new session, Gareth Ragg, Project Director at Telematics Update commented, “The beginning of this year has been particularly rich in announcements related to the connected car. Google and Apple have made fresh plays in the automotive space and the connected car dominated this year’s International Consumer Electronics Show and was one of the biggest trending hashtags at the Mobile World Congress. It is for this reason that we have moved with the market and added this session. Talks are well under way with OEMs about who exactly will participate on this session. There will be a high demand”.
Over 30 industry-leading speakers at the 2014 Conference
The Conference programme and speaker line-up has been added to week-on-week to ensure delegates hear from the most innovative companies and their C-level representatives within the infotainment space.
- Dr. Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW *NEW
- Philipp Hoschka, Deputy Director, World Wide Web Consortium *NEW
- Olivier Lenz, Programmes Director, FIA Region I *NEW
- Gregoire Heugel, Sales Director Automotive and Mobile, Michelin *NEW
- Kenneth Malmburg, New Business - Global Connected Car, GM
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- Joerg Luetzner, Director - Online Services, Continental Automotive
- Wolfgang Sailer, Product & Advanced Product Planning Manager, Kia
- Candido Peterlini, Director - Infotainment Product Concept , Fiat
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Alastair Cotterill, Creative Strategist, Facebook
- Rory Kenny, Mobile Partnerships EMEA, Trip Advisor
The fuller speaker-line up of over 30 industry leading speakers can be found here: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-speakers.php
The hottest topics at this Year's Conference:
- Break down 'Big Data' to Create Next-Gen Apps
- Create a Standout Automotive User Interface
- De-Bunk the In-Car App Store Myths
- The Case for Daily Relevant Content
- The Future of the Auto Operating System
To view the complete conference agenda - http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-agenda.php
With 30+ senior-level infotainment speakers, 16+ sessions and attended by 250+ delegates, this year’s event will be Europe’s biggest conference focussed on content and apps for automotive and should be high up on all dedicated IVI professionals’ agenda.
Nokia stated that the Conference offered “Excellent networking and solid technical & business updates” and General Motors backed this up by declaring “No sales pitch, non-stop intellectual debate on all important issues related to apps/contents in auto industry!”
For the complete Content and Apps for Automotive Europe 2014 conference programme and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at contenteu(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com
Register before Friday 14th March via the secure link below to take advantage of the €100 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Telematics Update/ Open Mobile Media
+ 44 (0) 207 375 7517 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7517
Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
- ^http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/ (www.telematicsupdate.com)
- ^http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-speakers.php (www.telematicsupdate.com)
- ^http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-agenda.php (www.telematicsupdate.com)
- ^http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-event-brochure.php (www.telematicsupdate.com)
- ^https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/register.php (secure.telematicsupdate.com)
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews