Boulder, Co.—April 7, 2014 -- NeoMedia Technologies, Inc. (OTC BB: NEOM), the pioneer in global mobile barcode management solutions, today announced new features for its mobile barcode reader application, NeoReader® as well as NeoReader SDK availability for Windows Phone 8.
NeoReader version 4.8, available for download from major app stores, has added the following enhancements:
- Improved decoding engines for Data Matrix and PDF417
- Support for social sharing via WhatsApp
- Addition of Polish and simplified Chinese language support
- Add Google Shopping support for product lookup via EAN/UPC scans
- Direct users of Codigos Neo™ and Leitor Neo™, NeoMedia Spanish and Portuguese branded readers, to primary NeoReader app
- Viewfinder crop mode to prevent livestream image from being stretched/distorted
NeoMedia is also excited to announce Windows Phone 8 support in its SDK offering with SDK release 1.12.0. NeoReader SDK has a large volume of enterprise customers using its best in class decoding algorithms and camera APIs for integration into enterprise applications world-wide.
NeoReader is currently installed on 50+ million devices and is free to download from all major app stores including Apple iTunes Store™, Google Play™ Store, Nokia Store™, Blackberry World™, Windows® Phone Store, Facebook and Amazon. The recent versions of NeoReader are rated 4.5 stars on both Apple iTunes Store™ and Google Play™.
For more information on NeoMedia services, please visit www.neom.com
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews