TEL AVIV, ISRAEL--(Marketwired - May 14, 2014) - On May 19th, Upround Ventures will host the Upround Ventures Innovation Summit 2014, gathering many of the world's rising startups with global investors and corporate development executives looking for high-value, pre-screened companies. Themed "Finding and Building the Next Rising Stars," the first-of-its kind conference, to be held in Israel, provides a platform for international perspectives on scouting for innovation and creating global winners.
WHO: Upround Ventures engages qualified Israeli-based technology startups with a broad spectrum of financial and strategic capital, helping to build relationships, create long-term value and grow networks worldwide. The Innovation Summit draws investors, startups, press, and partners including:
- Globally renowned speakers from Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, France and other regions -- including Bloomberg News and Wall Street Journal, Bright Capital, Alsop-Louie, Culturecom Holdings Hong Kong, BMW i Ventures, Runa Capital, the most active angel investor from Russia, Alcatel Lucent, Orange Capital, and more
- The hottest technology start-ups in Israel -- with innovations in smart cities, mobile, media, big data, internet, wearables, and Internet of Things -- seeking global investment
- Headline sponsors - InvestHK, IBM, Herzog Fox & Neeman, Plymedia, CICC, TEICC, and StarTAU
WHAT: The packed agenda features networking, sessions about succeeding in the Asian market, top technologies today from Silicon Valley, finding the right business partners in Russia, Asia, Europe and the U.S., AND three start-up speed mentoring and investor pitch sessions:
- Big Data & Mobile Enterprise | Which Venture will be the Next Winner?
- Internet of Things, Smart Cities, Wearables | Digital Meets Physical and Intellectual
- Internet, E-Commerce and Mobile | The ROI in B2B2C Ventures
WHEN: Monday, May 19, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 5:15PM
WHERE: IBM's Innovation Center in Tel Aviv, Israel
About Upround Ventures
Upround Ventures was founded by Esther Loewy (previously CEO, Bootcamp Ventures) to usher in a new era focused on helping startups bridge the Series A chasm. The firm engages premium, vetted startups with active, global investors to build relationships, create value and grow the global network. The Upround Ventures model provides quality startups with solid opportunities to succeed globally and become the next game changers. The overall service -- the professionalism, care and high-touch involvement -- are what closes quality deals. For more information about Upround Ventures and recent success stories, visit www.uproundventures.com or follow us on Twitter @UproundVentures
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews