PRLog (Press Release) - Jun. 23, 2014 - HSIN-TIEN, Taiwan -- June 23rd, 2014 – Taipei, Taiwan – BEC Technologies Inc., U.S. subsidiary of Billion Electric Co., Ltd., a leading provider of advanced broadband CPE solutions, will unveil its new LTE product – BEC MX-1000 at LTE World Summit, Netherlands during June 23rd to 25th, 2014.The BEC MXConnect Series of 4G/LTE machine-to-machine (M2M) Gateways are high-performance platforms with advanced software delivering high reliability and secure connectivity between devices across a wide range of vertical market segments. It is ideal for Financial/Point-of-Sales (PoS), Logistics & Transportation, Healthcare, Smart Energy, Remote connectivity and Public Safety applications.
D’Andre Ladson, Product Marketing Director of BEC Technologies said, “M2M is increasingly playing an important role in many businesses today. The variety of Vertical Industries and applications are virtually unlimited. The introduction of the MXConnect Series strengthens our effort to offer solutions that create value and business growth opportunities for our customers.”
The key features on the BEC MX-1000 include:
- Enterprise level routing, Security, Quality of Service (QoS), Firewall and Integrated VPN
- Dual SIM Dual Module with WAN-failover-failback for consistent reliable connectivity and Network redundancy
- Embedded A-GPS chip for real-time asset tracking and location based services
- Advanced SX Antenna Technology for increased coverage, signal reception and efficiency
- Cloud based device management application to extend visibility and control of devices remotely
- Hardened Rugged Industrial Grade hardware designed to operate in harsh or industrial environments
About BEC Technologies, Inc.
BEC Technologies, Inc., founded in 2004 as the North American subsidiary of the 40-year old industry pioneer - Billion Electric Co., is a leading provider of advanced broadband CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) solutions focused on next generation wired &wireless IP services. BEC develops and markets an extensive portfolio of broadband CPEs integrating 3G, 4G/LTE, xDSL, VOIP, PON, Active Ethernet, HomePlug AV, HPNA, Wi-Fi, Centralized Management System, Rugged Industrial Ethernet and Smart Grid Technologies. BEC is committed to providing innovative solutions and continuously improving capabilities, quality and exceeding the expectations of our customers and their subscribers. For more information, please visit our websites at www.bectechnologies.net and www.billion.com.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews