“TomTom Telematics is focused on delivering actionable intelligence to fleet managers – so they know where their vehicles are and what they are doing,” said Matt Gunzenhaeuser, sales director at U.S. TomTom Telematics. “We are already helping companies save time and money, increase customer satisfaction, and promote safe driving habits. Barcoding’s customers will enjoy increased visibility into their fleet operations with WEBFLEET.”
Among the TomTom solutions that Barcoding will offer are:
• WEBFLEET®: WEBFLEET is an online application that enables fleet management, 24 hours a day, on any PC’s web browser.
• LINK 530: The TomTom LINK 530 vehicle tracking device provides both real-time and historical insight into when, where and how vehicles are used.
• PRO Navigation Devices: The TomTom PRO navigation devices are key in helping save both time and money, offering live traffic updates and turn-by-turn instructions.
• PRO 7150 TRUCK: The TomTom PRO 7150 TRUCK gets fleets to their destination routing around known access restrictions for weight and dimensions.
• ecoPLUS™: The TomTom ecoPLUS allows the customer to view their fleet’s carbon footprint through vehicle emissions, fuel consumption, and engine trouble codes reports.
All solutions are deployed via the Barcoding GoLive Services™ model to ensure maximum system adoption and a faster, more predictable system rollout. Systems are then supported by Barcoding’s StayLive Services™ to maximize uptime in the moments that matter.
Ken Currie, vice president of business development, Barcoding, Inc., said, “Barcoding welcomes TomTom Telematics to our industry-leading partner eco-system. Our systems integration expertise in mobility brings extra value to the end user, as we can integrate WEBFLEET into the clients’ back-end business applications making them more efficient, accurate, and connected.”
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. is a national systems integrator, specializing in the development, deployment, and management of supply chain and mobility systems based on automated data capture and wireless technology. More than 2,500 organizations depend on Barcoding, Inc. as their trusted advisor for barcoding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications automating operations in: field service, food and beverage, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, retail, transportation and logistics, and wholesale inventory. For more information, visit http://www.barcoding.com.