St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) August 08, 2014
The FileMaker STL meet up on Tuesday, August 5 recapped the 2014 FileMaker Developer Conference (DevCon). DevCon brought together over 1,200 FileMaker developers for four days in July in San Antonio, Texas with the singular goal of breaking the boundaries to creating custom business solutions through technology. DevCon offered over 70 sessions covering topics such as design, mobility, development, business and innovation. Greg Lane, Skeleton Key’s Vice President of Application Development, hosted two popular sessions: Supercharge Your Workflows with Barcodes and Developing With Perform Script on Server.
While at DevCon, Skeleton Key was honored with two awards. President, Mark Richman, accepted the honor of the 2014 FileMaker Business Alliance Excellence Award for Leads on behalf of Skeleton Key. Skeleton Key certified developer Christopher Schmitz won the 2014 FileMaker DevCon Developer Cup Challenge.
In addition to the menu of training courses offered below in August and September, Skeleton Key will join FileMaker Academy on August 19 as Kyo Logic presents a free webinar for FileMaker developers, project managers and IT managers. See below for more information and to register.
- FileMaker Academy Webinar - Join us on Tuesday, August 19 for Kyo Logic's Partnering with IT for Successful Deployment of FileMaker Solutions, a free one-hour webinar at 2 pm (EST)/ 1pm (CST)/11am (PST). This session will cover how to get the IT support you need as a developer/consultant or project manager to make FileMaker deployment successful, including getting IT’s approval and buy in on the project and helping IT properly support FileMaker. Certified FileMaker Developer (versions 7-13) Tim Neudecker, chief technology officer of Kyo Logic, LLC in Westport, Conn. will present the webinar.
- FileMaker Training Series: Developer Essentials Course: (August 26-28 & October 21-23) This three day training series will cover FileMaker basics and include one-on-one interviews to identify your needs and how to get the most out of FileMaker.
- FileMaker Training Series: Path to Certification Course: September 22-26 at Skeleton Key Headquarters in St. Louis, Mo. Great for anyone seeking certification as a FileMaker developer, this five day program, covering FileMaker Pro Advanced 13 and FileMaker Advanced 13, will provide a comprehensive review of FTS material and prepare you for the FileMaker Certification exam.
Skeleton Key helps turn complex, complicated, and outdated systems into true information platforms. Our team of consultants and developers do this by developing custom-fit software tools and reporting dashboards that help businesses find, use, and understand their data, freeing them to focus on and grow their core business.
In addition to custom databases and applications, we also provide training and coaching for getting the most out of your existing systems and understanding your unruly data. Skeleton Key is an open-book management company and active player of the Great Game of Business.
Check out http://www.skeletonkey.com/blog/ for the latest updates on FileMaker events and Skeleton Key news. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest pictures and updates from Skeleton Key.
- ^FileMaker STL (www.prweb.net)
- ^FileMaker Academy Webinar (www.prweb.net)
- ^FileMaker Training Series: Developer Essentials Course (www.prweb.net)
- ^FileMaker Training Series: Path to Certification Course: (www.prweb.net)
- ^Great Game of Business (www.prweb.net)
- ^http://www.skeletonkey.com/blog/ (www.prweb.net)
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.