Braintree, Mass (PRWEB) October 06, 2014
IMPACT Power Technologies (IPT) LLC, a leading developer of long lasting, high capacity portable power products, announces it has been selected by Staples, Inc., as the office supply leader’s bar code scanner battery supplier. The agreement with Staples adds another industry leader to IPT’s substantial list of highly regarded retailers.
“We are impressed by Impact Power Technology’s willingness to custom-design a specialized battery that perfectly matches our mobile power needs,” states Staples spokesperson. “We challenged them to design the highest capacity, longest running battery that would work with our inventory of scanners, and they succeeded. Maximizing run time and battery life are the critical factors in maximizing value. That’s what IPT has delivered.”
“It has been IPT goal from the beginning to lead the industry in designing and producing specialty batteries tailored to meet our clients’ exacting needs. We offer special services that our clients tell us they just can’t find elsewhere,” states IPT Chairman Richard “RJ” Valentine. “Earning the Staples contract is another example of our success – credit goes to the entire team. We’ve assembled an impressive group of technical and business professionals that make such achievements possible – I’m very proud of their accomplishments.”
IPT’s staff is steeped in experience and accomplishment in the power industry, as well as a reputation and impressive track record of building highly successful businesses across many industries. Members of the management team include:
- Richard ‘RJ’ Valentine, Chairman, a serial entrepreneur and early stage
investor with 18 successful exits and more than a dozen current operating companies.
- Alan Braverman, CEO, a senior manager, investment analyst and entrepreneur who served as president at a publicly traded division of General Electric (NYSE: GE) and was ranked the #1 Analyst by the Wall Street Journal and named to Institutional Investor’s “All American Research Team.”
- Kenneth Murphy, COO, an entrepreneur who holds two patents for battery charging technology, has a wealth of experience in corporate management, sales management, and international sourcing.
- Curtis Quinter, President, has 30+ years experience in battery industry manufacturing and technical operations. He also has conducted extensive battery research, design, and development.
- Hung Nguyen, Technical Support Manager, has 20+ years experience in the field and is an expert in the development and testing of specialized batteries and battery chargers for mobile power applications.
About Impact Power Technology
Headquartered in Braintree, Massachusetts, IMPACT Power Technology (IPT) LLC, designs, manufactures and markets portable power products for land mobile communications, portable bar code scanners, UPS systems and portable printers. IPT’s mission is to provide the highest levels of quality control and customer support that have not traditionally been available to the industry. Its’ innovative lithium polymer technology produces mobile communication batteries that have triple the run time of traditional batteries – as well as three times the battery life. IPT’s Lithium Ion (LI) batteries for scanners and mobile devices are custom-made to outperform all other batteries on the market. In addition to its headquarters in Massachusetts, IPT has a Technology Center in Stuart, Florida and works with ISO-9001, QS-9000 certified production partners in the United States, Asia and Taiwan. For information, visit http://www.impactpowertech.com.
# # #
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews