Inbound Logistics Recognizes Kewill's Multimodal Transportation Management Software
MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM and CHELMSFORD, MA--(Marketwired - Apr 28, 2015) - Kewill, a leading provider of innovative software for supply chain execution, has been selected as an Inbound Logistics Top 100 Logistics IT Provider for the seventh consecutive year. Kewill was selected from the largest candidate pool to date, consisting of more than 400 providers.
Each year, Inbound Logistics editors recognize 100 logistics IT companies that support and enable logistics excellence who are leading the way for the year ahead. Editors seek to match readers' fast-changing needs to the capabilities of those companies selected. All companies chosen reflect leadership by answering Inbound Logistics readers' needs for scalability, simplicity, fast ROI and ease of implementation.
"Kewill has been named a top logistics technology provider for the seventh year in a row for offering innovative logistics and supply chain solutions that increase visibility and control for shippers, carriers and 3PLs," said Felecia Stratton, editor of Inbound Logistics. "Kewill's innovative software solutions deliver top customer value by providing the performance and service our readers need to empower their teams and stay competitive within their industries."
Kewill delivers a single platform that supports:
- Trade - Gain earlier insight into potential supply issues and trade barriers and better manage network volatility
- Transportation - Benefit from multimodal transportation expertise and capabilities that are unmatched in the industry
- Storage - Improve the efficiency of warehouse management processes
- Compliance - Actively manage customs and trade compliance and stay informed of changing trade regulations around the world
- Visibility - Gain a holistic view of your logistics network with end-to-end visibility across critical supply chain execution processes
- Integration - Improve external collaboration and B2B integration with critical trading partners by removing the geographic and technical constraints that hinder efficiency
"As a company that prides itself in keeping transportation at the heart of supply chain execution, we are thrilled to be recognized as a top logistics technology provider for a seventh year in a row," said Bob Farrell, president and chief executive officer at Kewill. "Our team is honored to help our customers gain visibility and control across their global logistics networks, and this exciting acknowledgment from Inbound Logistics further validates our commitment to that vision."
Annually, Inbound Logistics recognizes top logistics technology companies that support and help deliver logistics excellence by providing best-in-class software offerings. To view the full Top 100 Logistics Providers List visit: http://www.inboundlogistics.com/cms/top-100-lit/
Since its inception in 1981, Inbound Logistics' educational mission is to illustrate the benefits of demand-driven logistics practices, give companies the knowledge to help them match the inbound flow of materials to their demand, and align their business process to support that shift. Inbound Logistics offers real-world examples and decision support to guide businesses to efficiently manage logistics, reduce and speed inventory, and offset rising transport costs, supporting business scalability across their value chain. More information about demand-driven logistics practices is available at www.inboundlogistics.com.
Kewill, a Francisco Partners portfolio company, is a global leader in multimodal transportation management software, providing organizations with a comprehensive end-to-end platform for managing the complexities of transportation, logistics and trade compliance. The Kewill MOVE® platform helps companies reduce costs, manage volatility and gain greater visibility across the logistics value chain. Trade, transport, store, comply, manage and integrate -- the Kewill transportation management platform gives you the insight, agility and tools you need to deliver better customer service and streamline global supply chain execution for strategic advantage.
The Kewill platform supports supply chain execution activities for in excess of 7,500 companies in more than 100 countries. To learn more about the company, visit www.kewill.com, follow us on Twitter @Kewill_Ltd or check our LinkedIn page for company updates.
- ^ Kewill (www.kewill.com)
- ^ multimodal transportation (www.kewill.com)
- ^ warehouse management (www.kewill.com)
- ^ customs and trade compliance (www.kewill.com)
- ^ visibility (www.kewill.com)
- ^ B2B integration (www.kewill.com)
- ^ http://www.inboundlogistics.com/cms/top-100-lit/ (www.inboundlogistics.com)
- ^ www.inboundlogistics.com (www.inboundlogistics.com)
- ^ www.kewill.com (www.kewill.com)
- ^ @Kewill_Ltd (twitter.com)
- ^ LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ www.kewill.com (www.kewill.com)
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews