Customers, Partners and Colleagues Invited to Participate in Public Voting Through January 22
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 13, 2016) - Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) connectivity platform company, today announced it was named as a finalist for the Postscapes IoT Awards in two categories: "Must-Follow IoT Company" and "Best IoT Connectivity Solutions."
According to the IoT Awards, the Must-Follow Company award commends the teams that have us all on the edge of our seats, wondering what they'll come up with next, while the Best IoT Connectivity Solutions award recognizes the best solutions for getting devices online and talking to one another. RTI was selected as a finalist in this category for RTI Connext® DDS Professional, the first connectivity platform designed for the demanding requirements of the IIoT.
Recognizing excellence in all areas across the Internet of Things since 2011, the IoT Awards celebrate the richness of the emerging field and its practitioners. The organization presents 21 categories of entry, providing developers and companies a unique opportunity to showcase the passion behind their efforts. From DIY projects and pro-bono engagements to the Fortune 500, they embrace the diversity of the IoT landscape with the year's best innovations and innovators.
For more information and to vote for RTI in the IoT Awards, please visit the following links:
Participants can vote once a day.
RTI provides the connectivity platform for the Industrial Internet of Things.
Our RTI Connext® messaging software forms the core nervous system for smart, distributed applications. RTI Connext DDS allows devices to intelligently share information and work together as one integrated system. RTI was named "The Most influential Industrial Internet of Things Company" in 2014 by Appinions and published in Forbes.
Our customers span the breadth of the Internet of Things, including medical, energy, mining, air traffic control, trading, automotive, unmanned systems, industrial SCADA, naval systems, air and missile defense, ground stations, and science. The total value of system designs that trust RTI for their fundamental architecture exceeds $1 trillion.
RTI is committed to open standards, open community source and open architecture. RTI provides the leading implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard.
RTI is the world's largest embedded middleware provider, privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
RTI, Real-Time Innovations, RTI Data Distribution Service, Connext and 1RTI are registered trademarks or trademarks of Real-Time Innovations, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective companies.
- Shelfbucks Acquires Bluetooth Smart Platform Company Emmoco
- Port Logistics Group Establishes New Corporate Headquarters in Los Angeles -- LOS ANGELES, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Zebra Deploys Player Tracking RFID Solution for College Football Championship
- Socket Mobile Debuts DuraScan Barcode Scanners at 2016 NRF Show
- OMA, Arduino and Sierra Wireless to Deliver Workshop for IoT Developers
- RTI Presents Complimentary Webinars on Cybersecurity and the Industrial IoT
- MachNation Reviews 23 IoT Application Enablement Platforms (AEPs), Identifies 10 Winners
- AIS Announces Touch Monitors for Operation and Process Control
- Oasis Smart Unveils an eSIM Solution for All Connected Devices