COLORADO SPRINGS, CO--(Marketwired - February 09, 2016) - HighJump, a global provider of supply chain network solutions, today announced HighJump Vintners' Edge, a cloud-based suite of solutions with specific features to address the broad set of omnichannel needs from order capture to fulfillment and delivery required by the growing wine industry.
"HighJump has a long history in the wine industry with hundreds of customers relying upon us for their commerce needs," said Ross Elliott, co-founder and chief strategy officer of HighJump. "With Vintners' Edge, HighJump redefines what a vertical suite should deliver to the wine industry. Not just eCommerce, but all of the execution tools necessary to assist them in managing growth and profitability."
HighJump Vintners' Edge delivers rich cloud-based capabilities centered on key pillars of omnichannel success:
Trading Partner Community -- With access to over 10,000 trading partners, HighJump Vintners' Edge simplifies the connection between you and your major distributors and suppliers through the HighJump global trading network.
Commerce Platform -- Based upon the highly successful Nexternal platform, HighJump Vintners' Edge provides a comprehensive foundation to build your B2B and B2C digital businesses. Its rich online/mobile store will empower the winery's sales, streamline your customers' wholesale orders and enable customer engagement across a broad spectrum of channels.
Wine Club Membership -- Extending capabilities beyond the traditional online store, HighJump Vintners' Edge opens up new revenue opportunities for wineries through a robust club membership toolset.
Clienteling Application -- HighJump Engage, available in the iOS App Store, empowers tasting room employees to see customer purchase history, make recommendations, and capture transactions directly from an iPad.
Early Releases and Special Events -- A growing number of wineries are finding that events offer a dynamic new revenue source. Managing them, however, can prove challenging. HighJump Vintners' Edge allows forward thinking wineries to plan and execute early releases and special events in a systematic way that delivers high customer satisfaction.
Wine Tasting Appointments -- Booking wine tastings is another incremental revenue source that has traditionally been managed with pencil and paper. HighJump Vintners' Edge was built to ease the pain of managing reservations by automating the process and the customer interaction leading to increased bookings and higher customer satisfaction.
Other industry news articles:
- Low Cost Unit Level Serialization Solution To Assist With EU and US Regulations
- ISM Releases Detailed Schedule for ISM2016 May 15-18, 2016
- GS1 US Data Quality and Supply Chain Visibility Workshops to Provide Guidance
- Mid America Pipe Selects abas ERP Software
- Intelligent Product Solutions VP Derek Peterson to Speak at IoT Summit
- Avaya Powers On and Off Field Communications for U.S. Football's "Big Game"
- Datalogic Announces Investment in RFID Technology
- Glamorise Selects New ERP to Support Expansion and Supply Chain Processes
- Retail Analytics Market Growth at 20.59% CAGR Forecast to 2020 Driven by...
- Software Company Creates Innovative Shipping Inventory Tool for Nidec Motor Corp