SAN ANTONIO, TX--(Marketwired - February 15, 2016) - The Rackspace data team today unveiled early access for Data Connectors, which allows customers to intelligently move and analyze data that previously required coding and posed significant difficulties when integrating with BI and data visualization tools. With Data Connectors, and built-in automation for ObjectRocket Elasticsearch, customers can seamlessly connect MongoDB instances to Elasticsearch and Kibana.
While ObjectRocket MongoDB offers a faster way to build and scale applications for a variety of use cases, including Internet of Things, mobile, personalization and content management, Elasticsearch and Kibana help you search and analyze data with customizable dashboards, unlocking insights and visualizations from a range of sources. Data Connectors simplify the task of moving between these data sources and tools without the time-consuming and expensive investment required at the onset.
- International Business Systems Appoints Jayne Archbold as Chief Executive Officer
- RFID In Europe - Cisper Electronics BV To Handle Invengo Products
- Global High-Density Packaging Report 2015 -- Research and Markets
- Mobeam Revamps Its Beepngo Wallet & Coupon App
- Invengo Appoints Jiann Hsieh As CEO Of International Division
- The Linux Foundation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer
- Impinj and Partners Launch Solutions to Improve Healthcare Efficiencies and Patient Care
- Cedric Guyot to Present At TPA Supply Chain Conference New Orleans
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.