BEAVERTON, Ore., Aug. 24, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ:DMRC), the inventor of the Digimarc Discover® platform featuring the Digimarc Barcode for automatically identifying and interacting with virtually any media, has been invited to present at the 2016 Gateway Conference being held on September 7-8, 2016 at the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco.
Digimarc management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 7 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay in the Investor Relations section of Digimarc’s website or on the Gateway Conference website.
About the Gateway Conference
The 5th Annual Gateway Conference is an invite-only conference presented by Liolios, which brings together the most compelling companies with the nation’s top institutional investors and analysts. This year’s event features more than 80 companies from a number of growth industries, including technology, business and financial services, consumer, digital media, clean technology and life sciences. The format has been designed to give attendees direct access to senior management via company presentations, Q&A sessions and one-on-one meetings. For more information, visit www.gateway-conference.com or www.liolios.com.
More industry news:
- The World's First Smart Home IoT Protection System
- Kroger ’Journey of the Roses’ Video Showcases Sustainable Supply Chain
- Port Logistics Group Earns Top Awards from Inc., Inbound Logistics and Global Trade Mags
- Hanjin Shipping Goes Bust; Retailers Urge Federal Action to Prevent Cargo Disruptions
- Garment Manufacturer Chooses New Control System For Shop Floor
- MEMEX Inc. Showcases New World-Class IIoT Solutions at IMTS 2016
- NeoGrid Founder Miguel Abuhab to Speak at 2016 North American Supply Chain Summit
- Appiphany Technologies Announces Delivery of Anti-Counterfeit Device Labels to Major
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.