Connected technology optimizes inventory management, mobile marketing programs, worker productivity and in-store fulfillment of online orders
Fort Mill, S.C., Jan. 12, 2017 – Honeywell (NYSE: HON) will feature its latest technology designed to help retailers leverage their brick-and-mortar stores to drive profitability and compete in an e-commerce world at the National Retail Federation’s Big Show, running Jan. 15-17 in New York City’s Javits Center.
At its booth (#3163), Honeywell will provide hands-on demonstrations of its solutions to support product visibility and tracking, mobile couponing, ad hoc checkout, store labor productivity and store fulfillment operations.
“Brick-and-mortar stores can give retailers an advantage in e-commerce shopping because they can engage personally with consumers,” said Lisa London, president of Honeywell’s Productivity Products business. “Our technology helps retailers increase in-store efficiency and productivity by offering a range of solutions to extend customer marketing initiatives, integrate with e-commerce, provide greater data visibility and improve the customer shopping experience.”
To compete with and support online shopping, retailers need to optimize their in-store operations, including order picking, inventory counting, goods receiving and restocking. Honeywell enables retailers to deploy in their retail stores and stockrooms the productivity tools, labor management software and sensors that distribution centers use to maximize efficiency and improve accuracy.
At the event, Honeywell will also display its next generation point-of-sale technology designed to increase speed and efficiency at checkout. This includes handheld computers, bar code scanners and mobile printers as well as software to support age verification and loyalty program enrollment.
Honeywell provides retailers with a portfolio of connected solutions to improve the overall customer shopping experience, increase store associate productivity and optimize supply chain operations to generate higher profits.
The three-day NRF Big Show event is held annually in New York City. More than 33,000 industry professional attend the exhibition for technology demonstrations, educational sessions and industry presentations.
- Softeon To Exhibit Distributed Order Management for Retail at #NRF17
- LogiMAT 2017 - The Ultimate Intralogistics Experience
- TradeWorld at LogiMAT 2017 in Stuttgart
- Barcoding, Inc. Expands RFID Practice and Provides Expert Insight on Top RFID Trends for 2017
- Datalogic Shows Retail and Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF17 Booth 3827
- NiceLabel enters the next level of European Business competition – public voting now open
- Star Micronics to Showcase New Point of Sale Technologies at #NRF2017 Big Show
- PINC Named to Food Logistics’ 2016 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List