|From Terence Wu|
|Marketing Partnership Manager at IQPC|
The Pharmaceutical Traceability team has put together an exclusive eBook so that you can find out of what the serialization experts think about the upcoming regulations. Industry leaders from companies such as AmerisourceBergen, Merck & Co., NC Mutual Wholesale Drug Company, and Neurocrine Biosciences about how serialization will change the face of the life sciences industry.
We asked them the following questions:
- What have you seen as the biggest implications and challenges with integrating serialization into the supply chain?
- How is the amount of use of data going to change within the next couple of years?
- How will the supply chain change with track and trace technologies implemented?
- After all players involved are fully serialized, how will serialization forever change the life sciences industry?
Find out their answers >> http://bit.ly/2n1OjfQ
To hear more from these industry experts, join them at the Pharmaceutical Traceability Forum: http://bit.ly/2mkcjHl. Explore many levels, pricing, thought leadership opportunities and position yourself as the "go-to" solution provider at the event on May 22 - May 24, 2017 at the Hotel Del Coronado, Coronado, CA!
2017 Event Partners:
Robert Bosch Packaging Technology | Verfiy Brands | Videojet Technologies | Sonoco ThermoSafe | Sequence | Polar Leasing Company | Challenger | Unisys Corp. | Leaders in Labeling | Pharmaceutical-Tech | SupplyChainBrain | Pharma Supply Chain Product Quality & Compliance Management | ASD News | LIMSfinder | RxTrace | Global Track & Trace (GTT) | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing| Generic Pharma
- Ivanti Announces 2017 Supply Chain Partners of the Year
- New UHF RFID Collection Inventory Management System
- Expanded US Growth Leads to New Deister North America (DNA) Head Office
- Wuxi Gears up for World Internet of Things Exposition
- Top Packaging Trends - Forecast to 2021
- Packaging Automation Solution Market by Product Type, Function, Software and Service
- APG Cash Drawer Announces Hire of Distribution Channel Manager
- Smartrac to Boost the Industrial Internet of Things at #LogiMAT
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.