WHAT: Internet of Things World #IoTW17
WHEN: May 16-18, 2017
WHERE: Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
Demonstrations: Live product demonstrations of MultiTech’s newest wireless industrial IoT technologies will model real-life scenarios across a wide range of industries.
Asavie (Booth 836)
Asavie will demonstrate secure edge-to-cloud LoRa connectivity delivering LoRa sensor data securely over cellular into the AWS Cloud. This solution enables business cases for LoRa low powered networks across many verticals, including industrial automation, oil and gas, safe cities and medtech. The MultiConnect® mDot™ (a LoRa Alliance Certified™, LoRaWAN™ RF module) transmits industry relevant data to the MultiConnect Conduit IoT gateway which is connected securely off the public internet over the cellular network via the Asavie PassBridge™ IoT connectivity management platform to a dashboard analytics application hosted in the AWS Cloud.
- MultiTech’s MultiConnect Conduit is the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable IoT communications gateway able to connect wired and wireless assets and sensors.
Gemalto (Booth 1714)
Demonstration highlights MultiTech’s MultiConnect® xDot™ featuring a Gemalto Secure Element for secure LoRa device key protection. MultiConnect xDot will leverage Senet LoRaWAN network through a MultiConnect Conduit gateway located at the booth and Gemalto Trusted Key Manager dynamic provisioning to deliver sensor data securely and only when authorized.
- MultiTech’s MultiConnect xDot is a secure, CE/FCC & LoRa Alliance Certified, ARM® mbed™ programmable, low-power LoRaWAN RF module, that provides long-range, low bit rate M2M data connectivity to sensors, industrial equipment and remote appliances.
Senet, Inc. (Booth 1047)
Senet will showcase a live LoRaWAN connectivity demonstration using MultiTech’s MultiConnect Conduits and the MultiConnect® Conduit™ AP Access Point for LoRa® for improved indoor coverage. Data from several end device sensors connected to the Senet network will be visualized through myDevices Cayenne dashboards demonstrating how real-time soil moisture, leak detection, and crop growth data can be used for a variety of agriculture applications.
- The MultiConnect Conduit AP Access Point for LoRa Technology affordably provides deep in-building connectivity and improved service levels for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of environmental sensors located in commercial facilities such as hotels, convention centers, retail outlets, commercial & residential buildings, by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN protocol with the option of 4G-LTE or Ethernet IP backhaul.
PNI Sensor Corporation (Senet Booth 1047)
Demonstration highlights PNI Sensor Corporation’s PlacePod™ smart parking sensor, communicating with MultiTech’s MultiConnect Conduit gateway and MultiTech’s MultiConnect xDot module to provide accurate real-time parking data. PlacePod is the industry’s most accurate magnetic sensing system for vehicle detection with the combination of PNI’s high-performance magnetic sensor and vehicle detection algorithms that accurately detect the presence or absence of a car in a parking space.
STMicroelectronics (Booth 318)
Demonstration of the STMicroelectronics sensor board connected to a LoRaWAN end point. Showcases the MultiTech MultiConnect Conduit gateway featuring LoRa technology and its ideal tailoring to connect environmental sensors located in industrial facilities such as production facilities, precision agriculture and industrial kitchens.
SORACOM (Booth 603)
Demonstration features environmental climate monitoring demonstration with a dashboard using the MultiTech MultiConnect Conduit LoRa gateway communicating using Soracom’s 4G-LTE service to a Network Server and application platform. Showcases MultiConnect® rCell 100 series cellular router for broadband industrial connectivity and remote management.
- The MultiConnect rCell 100 Series of cellular routers are a part of MultiTech’s comprehensive portfolio of cellular connectivity products optimized for M2M (machine-to-machine) communications, recently demonstrated in the AT&T LTE Category M (LTE-M) Pepsi vending machine commercial pilot.
Telit (Booth 504)
Demonstration highlights the MultiConnect® Conduit™ IoT Starter Kit for LoRa® Technology running the deviceWISE agent software and connected to serial, HID, LoRa, and Ethernet-based sensors and programmable logic controllers. The MultiConnect Conduit gateway will also be cloud connected and functioning as a LoRa gateway to bridge sensory data from MultiConnect mDot modules to the Telit IoT Portal.
- The MultiConnect Conduit IoT Starter Kit for LoRa Technology provides everything needed to rapidly get user’s LoRa proof of concept up, running and connected to the cloud – gateway, end points, dev boards and tools all in one box. The MultiConnect Conduit Starter Kit allows the user to easily obtain sensor information and display it in the cloud within minutes of opening the box.
Visitors can also find MultiTech cellular products on display in the exhibits of partners Integron (Booth 953) and KORE (Booth 1134). Onsite contact: Daniel Quant; Vice President of Product Management and Strategic Marketing; dquant(at)multitech(dot)com +1 612.203.1584
MultiTech has been expanding the connected world by delivering industry-leading communications technology platforms for over 40 years. Offering an extensive line of fully certified and carrier-approved gateways, routers, modems and embedded components, MultiTech works with thousands of customers worldwide to easily enable cellular, analog, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, LoRa®, GPS/GNSS, and other M2M communication capabilities for their IoT applications. For more information, please visit http://www.multitech.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- OrbiWise Selects Azilen as Technology Partner for Innovative IoT Solutions
- FOX Broadcasting Utilized New Zebra ZC10L Large-Format Card Printer
- LexisNexis Honored as a 2017 Achievement in Customer Excellence Award Winner
- OSIsoft Participates at SAPPHIRE NOW to Showcase a New SAP HANA IoT Integrator by OSIsoft
- JUCY Snooze Christchurch Integrates ASSA ABLOY Hospitality Mobile Access
- CSI globalVCard Expands to China: Partners with E-Life Financial Holdings
- New Digital Magazine For Point-of-Sale and Hospitality Issue
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.