FoodLogiQ, the leading SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency solutions, today announced the opportunity to see a demo of the first-of-its-kind recall management solution, Recall + Response. This is the food industry’s first and only real-time, SaaS solution for recall and stock withdrawal management. This free demo will take place on Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 2:00pm EDT and registration is required.
For much of the food industry, recalls are managed manually through paper, email, spreadsheet and phone calls. Serving as a centralized technology platform for executing stock withdrawals, recalls and mock recalls, Recall + Response empowers food companies both large and small to execute faster, more targeted recall management across their supply chain.
The technology launches automated communications including phone, email, and text notifications that are developed using pre-built templates in the platform. By preparing and documenting the recall plan in advance within Recall + Response, companies can ensure speed of delivery and consistency of notifications to their supply chain partners when a recall happens.
As seen in this product video, once the recall or stock withdrawal is launched, companies then monitor the platform’s dashboard to track the responses gathered and actions taken during a recall or stock withdrawal - all in real-time.
“Recall + Response revolutionizes the way food companies can now manage one of the most critical issues they can face,” said Dean Wiltse, CEO of FoodLogiQ. “When time is of the essence and a brand’s reputation is at stake, companies need traceability and recall technology to streamline and document their precise management of the recall to regulators and their Board of Directors.”
Recall + Response enables users to:
- Define and create withdrawal templates to plan and prepare for common types of recalls and stock withdrawals
- Launch a mock recall in the platform to test your supply chain’s recall readiness
- Tailor communications around a recall based on the type of contact or location configured in the FoodLogiQ Connect platform
- Build in automatic escalation if no action is taken by a particular location or contact within a customized timeframe
- Track the status and progress of your recall or stock withdrawal to know with certainty the issue has been fully resolved
The average cost of a recall to a food company is around $10 million in direct costs not including brand damage and lost sales. FoodLogiQ’s consumer transparency survey discovered that 50 percent of consumers expect that a recall should be resolved within 1-2 days and almost a quarter would never use or visit the brand again after a recall. As consumers continue to set a precedent for food companies to be more transparent, FoodLogiQ’s technology enables food companies to meet their demands or risk losing their loyalty.
For more information about FoodLogiQ and its solutions, please register for the Recall + Response demo on June 15, request a consultation or please visit Booth #35 at the GS1 Connect 2017 conference, June 20-22, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
FoodLogiQ® LLC is a leading SaaS provider of food safety compliance, traceability, and supply chain transparency software solutions. We help restaurant operators, food retailers and other food companies achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high quality food products across the supply chain. FoodLogiQ Connect is an online supplier community used by food companies to manage quality, safety, audit, regulatory compliance and traceability needs across their supply chains. To meet mounting regulatory requirements and consumer demands for transparency, food companies are leveraging FoodLogiQ Connect to validate supplier compliance with food safety and act with confidence in the event of a food safety or quality issue. To request a demo, please visit http://www.FoodLogiQ.com/demo.
Other Bar Code News:
- Encompass Offers Benefits of a Real-Time Location System for Hospitals
- SaaS Provider, FoodLogiQ, Continues Momentum with New Hire
- Terso Solutions To Exhibit RFID Solutions At Health+Care Digital Healthcare Show
- PICA Product Development & PICA Manufacturing Solutions Qualify Mycronic MY600JX
- GAINSystems Dominates Maintenance & Repair Operations Supply Chains with Five New Wins
- Retailers Losing Up to 70 Percent of Order Value to Fulfillment Costs, New Study Finds
- Trackvia Announces Support For Wearable Technology
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.