Century RFID has announced new-generation inlays featuring Impinj ’s Monza R6/ R6P or NXP‘s Ucode7 chips. These new inlays are suitable for extensive RFID labels and hard tags which apply to retail, apparel or logistics management.
The new CE31145 or CE31146 has Impinj’s Monza R6 or Monza R6P chips which are respectively 95 millimeters by 9 millimeters (3.74 inches×0.35 inches) and 35 millimeters by 15 millimeters (1.38 inches×0.59 inches).
The new CE31140 or CE31141 features NXP’ s Ucode7 chip, sized 50 millimeters by 30 millimeters (1.97 inches×1.18 inches) and 95 millimeters by 9 millimeters (3.74 inches×0.35 inches). The new inlays have an increased read and write sensitivity, which provides durable and consistent performance for various applications.
Other Bar Code News:
- TE Connectivity to Showcase Product Platforming Expertise at Smart Variant CON
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Size to Reach $9.87 Billion by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Richmond Capital Partners Acquires Smartlabs with $7.3 Million in IoT Funding
- NGT3 VC Announces Its Two Latest Investments: EIO Biomedical and Barcode Diagnostics
- NiceLabel 2017.2 Improves Label Data Integrity
- MultiTech’s Duane Wald Recognized by Computing’s Big Data and IoT Excellence Award’s “IoT Professional of the Year”
- Systech Transitions IoT Gateway Assembly to the USA
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews