Glasses retailers always confront the problems of managing the inventory of products from the warehouses to the stores. Besides, Inventory counting in the stores is also a time-consuming process. To tackle these problems, Century launches a new RFID Optical label CE33110 (902-928 MHz)/ CE33103 (865-868 MHz) which is specially designed for glasses management.
It measures 56 by 28 millimeters and uses Impinj Monza R6 chips with a reading range up to 2 meters. The glasses label features a lightweight and small size, which will not affect the excellent shopping experience when customers try the glasses on. With RFID tagged glasses, the retailers can ensure the inventory accuracy and visibility at the store level and throughout the supply chain. It also increases the work efficiency in the stores and reduces the labor cost.
Other Barcode News:
- Zebra Technologies To Testify During Senate Hearing On Iot Advancement
- 7-Eleven® Gives Unbanked Access to Online Shopping with Amazon Cash
- EnterWorks Participates in Webinar Focused on SmartLabel Program with Industry Leaders
- NuCurrent to Sponsor and Present at IDTechEx Show
- Digimarc Hosts Webinar Series on the Power of Connected Packaging Technology
- Convipay Inc. Becomes Vendekin Technologies Inc.
- SIG is Facilitating a Talent-focused Event for Procurement Executives in Boston
- Zebra study: nearly 50% of enterprises have only got 1/2 of their “intelligence” potential
- Advanced Parking Control Technology Sure To Please Retail Shoppers
- CSL Launches Affordable CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader with Best in Class Read Range
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.