ATLANTA, April 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- InComm, a leading prepaid product and payments technology company, today announced it has been named Innovative Business Partner of the Year by Speedway LLC, one of the largest convenience retail chains in the nation. For this year's partner awards, 20 companies were nominated across four categories – Innovative Partner, New Business Partner, Retail Support Partner and Retail Product Partner.
"Our prepaid program is an important part of our business, and InComm has continuously worked with us to keep us ahead of the curve in that regard," said Tony Kenney, Speedway's president. "Their products, promotions and technology provide value to our customers. InComm always brings something new to the table, making them a perfect fit for our Innovative Business Partner of the Year Award."
InComm and Speedway have been partners for 15 years, one of the longest partnerships in InComm's history, and have worked together to grow both companies through innovative ideas, products and solutions. Throughout the partnership, InComm has worked closely with Speedway to make sure the convenience chain has a best-in-class prepaid program across its more than 2,700 locations. Complementary technology solutions – like InComm's Smart Auto-Replenishment System and barcode-based payments – have similarly kept Speedway on the leading edge of a competitive and fast-moving channel.
Integrating InComm's innovative fraud-prevention measures has helped Speedway mitigate loss and ensure customer satisfaction. To keep Speedway informed of the latest trends in the industry, InComm also hosts two summits per year on top of weekly conference calls and quarterly business reviews.
"The respect and appreciation of our partners is the most important KPI we have," said Jerry Cutler, Vice President of Sales, InComm. "We strive to be a partner they can rely on to consistently bring new ideas and products that help them grow their business. Receiving an award like this from a company with as great a reputation as Speedway lets us know we are on the right track. It has been a pleasure teaming up with the great people at Speedway to create amazing consumer experiences. This is truly a humbling honor." ...read more
More bar code and RFID news:
- Three Largest Districts in Illinois Now Use TIPWeb for Asset Management
- Elatec RFID - Joseph Grillo appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CyberData Adds SIP RFID Access Control And SIP RFID Keypad Access Control Devices To Its New Line
- New Balluff BIS VU-320 UHF RFID Reader for Flexible Manufacturing
- FoodLogiQ Secures $19.5M in Oversubscribed Financing Round
- Strategic Mobility Group, LLC Wins 2017 Global Partner Of The Year
- Bak USA Showcases Its Rugged, Windows-Based Tablet at #MODEX 18
- Rush University Medical Center First to Adopt Code's Soft-Scanning for Epic Rover
- RFID in Healthcare Market Size to Reach $3.89 Billion Till 2022
- Healthcare Packaging Market to Reach Double-Digit Growth Rates in Near Future:
- AIM - Let's Talk About Data Capture Technologies Free Workshop at #MODEX
- DENSO brings Advanced Automotive Technology R&D to Israel
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.