LENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) today announced the following investor events:
- Second Quarter 2018 earnings conference call on Tuesday, July 24th at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The company's second quarter earnings news release will be issued that morning at 6:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Jefferies Industrials Conference in New York on Thursday, August 9th. Cindy Guenther, vice president of investor relations and treasury, is scheduled to present at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
- UBS Global Paper and Packaging Conference in New York on Thursday, September 6th. Greg Lovins, senior vice president and chief financial officer, is scheduled to present.
These events will be webcast live on Avery Dennison's Investor Relations website (www.investors.averydennison.com). Replays will be available following each event.
The Barcode News Magazine :: Summer 2018
We invite you to read our brand-new online magazine issue. Click to read the latest in barcoding!
This issue features articles and case studies on:
- Using RFID for Customer Service
- The True Cost of UPC Data
- Labeling and Packaging Artwork
- Industrial Vending
- Barcoded Neurons and Brain Mapping
- How Technology Can Help Retailers
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Second Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- Digimarc Sets Second Quarter 2018 Conference Call for Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- mondCloud Receives Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Award
- Ocean Resort Casino, Latest Addition to Atlantic City, Manages Large Inventory with RFID Technology
- Open Sky Group and Matson Logistics Awarded for Rapid Implementation WMS Upgrade
- DENSO Foundation Awards Nearly $1 Million in STEM Education Grants
- PINC Recognized as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
- Customers To Receive Complimentary Hot Dog with Social Media Barcode
- New Nike Live Concept Store Unites Digital and Physical Retail
- Barcom, Inc. Appoints New VP of Sales & Marketing
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.