GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) announced today that it will participate in the Baird 2018 Global Industrial Conference on Thursday, November 8th, in Chicago. Mitch Butier, president and chief executive officer, will speak at 9:30 a.m. Central Time.
This event will be webcast live on Avery Dennison’s Investor Relations website (www.investors.averydennison.com). A replay will be available following the event.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
--Also in the news this week:
- Supply Chain Company Celebrates 1 Millionth Order at Growing Indianapolis, IN Facility
- National Office System's RFID Tracking Technology Finds Able
- Got A Parking Ticket? Talk To The Kiosk
- QR Codes and More For Transportation Fare Collection System for the City of Rotterdam
- Next Generation Logistics Launches Partnership with DSI Underground Canada LTD
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
- StayLinked SmartTE Now Available for Janam’s Android-Powered Rugged Mobile Computers
- Automating The Supply Chain for Firearms Dealers - Celerant and Lipsey's
- Flash Global Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Supply Chain Services in Brazil
- AIM Names IFT's William Fisher 2018 Moore Award Recipient
- InvoTech Systems, Inc. Integrates RFID Technology into Uniform Tracking Systems at Seminole Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla
- ALL-TAG’s Q-Tag® Recognized with Most Innovative In-Store Solution Award for 2018
- SMC³ Welcomes Supply Chain Experts, Leaders to Jump Start 2019
- SID Awards Display Week 2019 Business Track to Display Supply Chain Consultants
- CDO Technologies and Brady's New Partnership Delivers Affordable RFID Asset Tracking
- Ticketmaster Acquires Blockchain Ticketing Solution
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.