Avery Dennison, Samsung and others have invested $30 million in a new low power Bluetooth and RFID technology that will work with ambient power from a smart phone according to an article in .
- Pensa Raises $5 Million to Automate Retail Inventory Visibility
- New Datalogic Gryphon™ 4500 Series of WIRELESS scanners
- 4R Systems Presents its Suite of Machine Learning Powered Retail Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF19
- LIVE! 2019 to Feature RFID Professional Institute Certification and Fast-Track RFID Training Course
- KIOSK Info Systems and Posiflex Showcase POS Self-service with IoT Monitoring at #NRF2019
- Thermal Paper Sales Witness Subdued Growth as Shift to Digital Payment Reduces Demand
- X-Rite eXact Auto-Scan Measures Print Color Bars Faster and More Accurately than Manual Scans
- Aegis Custody Launches With Breakthrough Digital Asset Solution
- Manufacturing On-Demand Platform Experiences Record Growth
- Meredith Demonstrates Its Smart QR Codes At CES 2019
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews