While the fundamentals of warehousing remain the same, Cadre understands that innovation drives improvements and ProMat showcases innovators, explained Daryl Grove.
Cadre Technologies, a leading innovator of software systems, will present its Cadence WMS and LogiView Supply Chain Visibility solutions at the ProMat Show, April 8-11, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois. The systems were built to manage high volume, complex and diverse logistics and fulfillment operations for omni-channel fulfillment for 3PLs and distributors.
Cadre will discuss how its systems can meet the demands of retail, eCommerce, and multi-channel distribution. Cadence WMS was built to manage multiple business models in one location or multiple locations from a single installation, specializing in high-volume order fulfillment. LogiView, a cloud-based supply chain visibility and order execution solution can span across multiple trading partners and inventory locations and provide consolidated order management functions.
“Cadre looks forward to attending ProMat and interacting with companies to discuss a variety of warehousing topics” explained Daryl Grove, Executive VP at Cadre. “While the fundamentals of warehousing remain the same, Cadre understands that innovation drives improvements and ProMat showcases innovators”.
From start to finish, Cadence manages all the aspects of a warehouse from initial receipt of inventory, directed putaway, order planning, order waving, to final shipment including, order management, picking, packing, shipping, reporting and more.
Cadre will exhibit at ProMat in booth S4577 in the Information Technology Solution Center in the South Hall.
About Cadre Technologies
Cadre Technologies is a leading innovator of software for fulfillment and logistics operations including warehouse management, transportation management and online collaboration. Products include Accuplus 3rd Party Logistics WMS; LogiView, SaaS based supply chain control tower; and Cadence Warehouse Management System. The company is based in Denver, Colorado with offices in Lenexa, Kansas and Baltimore, Maryland. Cadre is a FOG Software Group company, part of Constellation Software Inc. (TSX:CSU). For more information, visit http://www.cadretech.com.
- WaterField Unveils the Stratto Bifold Leather Wallet with RFID Blocking Option
- GuardRFID Launches New Push Button Personnel Tag
- Intelligraphics Deploys IGX TRAC for CCX TAG Transmission Based Wi-Fi Localization and Asset Tracking
- Personal Shopper Computers With Barcode Scanners Deployed In Supermarket Chain
- Where Has That Fish Been? Blockchain, Barcodes and SAP Track Fish From Ocean To Table
- Using Barcodes to Tally Organic Bananas from Farm to Table
- C3 Solutions’ President, Nicholas Couture, Named a 2019 Supply & Demand Pro to Know
- Acuity Joins Zebra Technologies’ PartnerConnect Program
- OCR Canada Ltd. Announces Recent Acquisition of QSG, Inc.