The latest innovation from Tadbik is the new RAIN RFID In-Mold Label (IML).
With no need for a bulky hard tag to be drilled or inserted into a product, you can now add the RFID component to the plastic item, combined with an attractive branding opportunity and a permanent unique identification solution, the result is a no-label look product which ultimately becomes an integral component of the plastic item.
From physical to digital
In-Mold labeling is a method that integrates a label and a plastic part, such as a container or a plastic crate, during a molding process. The result is a plastic product with a fused RFID label. The RFID label transforms the physical items into a digital one which is crucial in the world of IOT, where everything is connected. Now you can automatically track and trace products, Perform accurate inventory counts, confirm ownership of products and bill accordingly. Crate manufacturers and end users (such as Food and Beverage and Automotive manufacturers) can achieve these benefits by adding the RAIN RFID component.
Durable and reliable
The RFID In-Mold label requires attention to the materials (including special substrate and protective varnish) that can withstand high temperatures during the molding process.
The current RAIN RFID IML label by Tadbik contains a specially designed antenna with an Impinj Monza R6-P chip.
The right solution for High quality RFID IML tagging
With the demand for high quality RFID IML tagging solution coming from many customers, Tadbik’s R&D team used its vast knowledge in printing techniques, along with drilling into the requirements of such solution in the RFID world while working closely with pallet and crate manufacturers, in order to find the right label for this challenging application.
See and touch this great innovative product at the RFID Journal Live 2019
Visit us on APRIL 2-4 2019, Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix Az., Booth #828.
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
- DHL Supply Chain Recognizes Six Carriers with Performance Award at the 2019 Carrier Summit
- Laserax Launches Inline Laser Marking and Laser Cleaning Solutions
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive
- QiO Participates at the ADS Supply Chain Conference
- Jump Technologies Announces Exclusive Marketing Agreement with Simplify OR
- RFID technology improves accuracy and visibility of the medication supply chain, from the production line to the patient
- TEKLYNX International’s Robert Lenski Named to the 2019 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews