Vizinex RFID, the industry leader in developing and manufacturing high performance radio frequency identification (RFID) tags for specific applications and industries, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting its value-added systems integrators program at RFID LIVE! on April 2-4 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Vizinex will be located at Booth #457 where they will be showcasing their standard products and will be available to discuss how new tags can be designed to exactly meet the requirements of customer applications. Reserve a time to meet with Vizinex at RFID Journal LIVE! to learn more about their customizable solutions and value-added systems integrator program.
“We’re thrilled to be making our debut at RFID Journal Live! this year,” said Ken Horton, CEO, Vizinex. “As the world’s largest RFID event, we’re looking forward to collaborating with the rest of the RFID community while showcasing our ability to develop exactly the right RFID tag for any application.”
RFID Journal LIVE! is the world’s largest event focused on radio frequency identification and related technologies. Now in its 17th year, LIVE! features more than 200 exhibitors from 26 countries showcasing the best selection of RFID tags, readers and software and implementation services. Innovative new products are introduced at LIVE! each year, so Vizinex will be among the first to see the newest RFID products.
About Vizinex RFID
With a heritage that reaches back to 2001, Vizinex has nearly two decades of experience providing leading-edge RFID solutions to businesses and governments. Vizinex RFID is a technological leader with a team of experts in manufacturing, quality, engineering and product development. The company’s CTO, Bob Oberle, is the named inventor on 26 patents related to RFID. Since its inception, Vizinex RFID has designed a rapid, low-cost development and pilot production process for customers seeking exactly the right tag for their application.
Whether you need an RFID tag off the shelf or one that is ‘outside the box’, Vizinex RFID can help.
To learn more about Vizinex, visit www.vizinexrfid.com
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
- DHL Supply Chain Recognizes Six Carriers with Performance Award at the 2019 Carrier Summit
- Laserax Launches Inline Laser Marking and Laser Cleaning Solutions
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive
- QiO Participates at the ADS Supply Chain Conference