PHOENIX (PRWEB) March 25, 2019
AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID Inc.), a nationwide provider of proven supply chain solutions, will be exhibiting at RFID Journal Live! 2019, in Phoenix, Arizona. Selected as a finalist for Best New Product for their ZC10L RFID enabled printer, AB&R® will display the new printer and highlight the RFID features at Booth 903.
RFID Journal Live! is the world’s largest RFID Expo. As a Zebra premier solution partner, AB&R® will be on-site presenting the ZC10L printer with the RFID encoding capabilities for RFID card and badge applications. With the ZC10L, the industry’s first large format, edge-to-edge direct to card printer, interest in incorporating RFID encoding into the printer surged. As a leader in RFID technology solutions, AB&R® has developed an enhancement to the ZC10L that will encode either NFC or UHF RFID during the printing process.
“We are excited to have this one-of-a-kind printer on the market that allows users to print RFID identification cards and conference badges with edge-to-edge full color,” states Ted Morgan, VP of Strategic Development, AB&R®, “This printer is changing the events and entertainment industries with RFID capabilities to track, trace, and provide access control.”
AB&R® is one of ten finalists at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards. Visit them at RFID Journal Live! at booth 903 for more information about the ZC10L RFID printer, Asset Tracking, and RFID Solutions.
Register to attend RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 as an AB&R® customer and receive a loyalty discount of 10% off. https://www.abr.com/rfid-journal-live-2019/
AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) is the leader in Barcode and RFID technology solutions. Serving businesses from across all industries with advanced technology to identify, track, and manage inventory and assets throughout the supply chain. Solutions and services include product identification with high-performance printing and compliance labeling, health and safety through real-time visibility and traceability, and managing all solutions from preventative maintenance to software support. With over 38 years as a trusted expert in technical innovation, performance, and cost-effectiveness, AB&R’s solutions improve efficiency and productivity that transforms companies all around the world. For further information about AB&R®, please visit http://www.abr.com.
- Smartrac Supplies RFID State-of-the-Art Products that Fully Comply with the ‘Buy American’ Act
- Marco Ehrhardt, EPG President and CEO, Named to the 2019 Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Vizinex Has Value-Added Systems Integrators Program at #RFIDLive
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
- DHL Supply Chain Recognizes Six Carriers with Performance Award at the 2019 Carrier Summit
- Laserax Launches Inline Laser Marking and Laser Cleaning Solutions
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive