Smartrac Technology Group, a global market leader in RFID and sensor products, today announced that it fully complies with the requirements defined in the ‘Buy American’ Act by delivering RFID and sensor products that are manufactured in its state-of-the-art facility in Fletcher, North Carolina.
Smartrac’s Fletcher factory and distribution facility is the only large-scale, high-volume RFID inlay and tag production and customization center in the United States. Therefore, Smartrac is able to supply a broad range of RFID transponders that are considered "domestic end products" that must be manufactured in the United States under the “Buy American” executive order issued in April 2017, reinforced in January 2019.
The company’s facility in Fletcher has been operational since 2005 and is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified to produce a wide variety of high-quality RFID and sensor products using environmentally friendly manufacturing methods and materials. Furthermore, it is continually expanding to serve a growing demand for RFID products and sensors within major markets.
Smartrac's Fletcher facility also provides high volume contract-manufacturing and product customization services for large US-based enterprises. Moreover, the capacity, streamlined processes, and operational efficiency of this facility enables Smartrac to offer long-term contracts with very competitive pricing, American quality and reliability as well as security and convenience.
“We are pleased that Smartrac has the only high-volume RFID inlay and tag production center in the United States... (click for more)
- Vizinex Has Value-Added Systems Integrators Program at #RFIDLive
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
- DHL Supply Chain Recognizes Six Carriers with Performance Award at the 2019 Carrier Summit
- Laserax Launches Inline Laser Marking and Laser Cleaning Solutions
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews