MIAMI (PRWEB) March 28, 2019
ScanForce, a leading provider of barcode scanning and mobile sales tools for Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud, announced today that they will be releasing a Sage Intacct-integrated version, bringing their automation software centered around distribution and inventory practices and procedures to users of this award-winning cloud financial management system.
ScanForce will make its debut in the Sage Intacct community as a Gold sponsor of the upcoming Sage Intacct Business Building Conference March 31- April 3, 2019, an invitation-only event for Sage Intacct partners. Following the initial release, they will complete the process to be formally added to the Sage Intacct Marketplace.
Historically, aside from custom, enterprise level mobile data capture development work commissioned by companies such as Whirlpool and MTV, ScanForce has focused all ERP-related efforts on the Sage 100 market. For the past 16 years, the software publisher has primarily gone to market working hand in hand with a VAR channel. Many of ScanForce’s closest partners added the Sage Intacct product to their portfolios after the acquisition of Intacct by Sage in 2017. Those partners believe that ScanForce’s solutions can help them better succeed in the Sage Intacct market, and many requested that ScanForce consider writing the integration.
Steve Showalter, Director of Sales at ScanForce, said, “We knew we wanted to expand to other ERPs, so we’ve spent a lot of time researching the options. We were impressed by the engagement we got from the team at Sage Intacct. They’ve been incredibly supportive and encouraging as we’ve worked together to bring this solution to market. Plus, we think that Sage Intacct is well-positioned to win in the mid-market financial management space.”
“Wholesale distribution is a rapidly growing industry for Sage Intacct,” said Rodney Winger, Director of Industry Marketing, Wholesale Distribution for Sage Intacct. “Warehouse Management is key to helping these companies cut order processing costs, which is important due to the razor thin margins for most of these companies. The addition of ScanForce to the Sage Intacct ecosystem will make it easier for our joint customers to reap the benefit of an integrated solution.”
ScanForce plans to continue to enhance their Sage 100 offering. Several recent key hires will allow them to allocate resources to the Sage Intacct initiative without disrupting the Sage 100 business.
Trusted Leader in Warehouse Automation
For over 16 years, we’ve been focused on helping Sage clients manage their warehouse and business operations more effectively through the use of barcodes and mobile devices.
ScanForce offers Warehouse Management, Mobile Sales, Manufacturing Automation, Label Printing, and more.
From simple mobile inventory tools to full-blown WMS (and everything in between) your ScanForce solution expands to your needs. Learn more at https://www.scanforce.com/.
- Lisa Dolan, VP of Supply Chain Strategy at ALOM, Named SDCE 2019 Pro to Know of the Year
- Manufacturing Network Restructuring and Raw Material Shortages Among Top 10 Supply Chain Risk Predictions for 2019
- TEKLYNX Releases Enterprise Labeling Solutions TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR 5.0 and TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS 5.0
- Smartrac Supplies State-of-the-Art RFID Products that Fully Comply with the ‘Buy American’ Act
- AB&R’s ZC10L RFID large format card printer named finalist for Best New Product by RFID Journal #RFIDLive
- Marco Ehrhardt, EPG President and CEO, Named to the 2019 Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Vizinex Has Value-Added Systems Integrators Program at #RFIDLive
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive