Consumer Champion Expands The Power Of Its Shopping Assistant To Smartphones
TORONTO, March 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Shopbrain, the AI-powered shopping assistant is taking the power of its browser extension and putting it in the hands of consumers with a new innovative app. Now Shopbrain users can find the best prices in-store or from the comfort of their home. According to a recent survey, 51% of shoppers are frustrated with overpaying when different prices are listed across different retailers for the same item. To address this growing problem, the app's barcode scanning technology doubles down to give shoppers complete control to find the best price for their favorite items in store or at home.
As with the browser extension, the app is free, doesn't require user data and scans billions of products across 10,000 retailers automatically to identify the best price. Shopbrain's expansion is an innovative necessity as 80 percent of shoppers use mobile phones inside of a physical store to either look up product reviews, compare prices or find alternative store locations*.
"It's about empowering the consumer. When shoppers search for their favorite products online or in-store, they can't guarantee that they are seeing the best price. Now they can. In fact, in the month of February alone, we found our users a better price over 50 percent of the time, with potential savings on average amounting to $50 per user," said James Cunningham, CEO and Co-Founder of Shopbrain
The app is easy to download in the app store and available on both iOS and Android. Now, users can immediately identify when an item is at its best price with the quick scan of a product's barcode in every store.
"We are thrilled that our service is now on smartphone devices, allowing consumers to use it anywhere, at any time. We are now bringing immediate price and transparent quality to shoppers whenever and however they shop," continued Cunningham.
Shopbrain's parent company, Yroo, was founded by James Cunningham and Nick Zhu. The Shopbrain AI-powered shopping assistant technology has expanded beyond its browser extension to a barcode app, the latest product development from the company.
To ensure you don't overpay again, consumers can visit Shopbrain.com, the Chrome Web Store or app stores for iOS and Android to use this money-saving feature.
- Linux Foundation Welcomes New Members Including RFID Lab
- Impinj Technology Innovations to Enable IoT Functionality for Trillions of Everyday Items
- PERVASID NOMINATED FOR PRESTIGIOUS RFID JOURNAL AWARD #RFIDLive
- Leading Mobile Data Capture Technology Provider ScanForce Announces Integration with Sage Intacct
- Lisa Dolan, VP of Supply Chain Strategy at ALOM, Named SDCE 2019 Pro to Know of the Year
- Manufacturing Network Restructuring and Raw Material Shortages Among Top 10 Supply Chain Risk Predictions for 2019
- TEKLYNX Releases Enterprise Labeling Solutions TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR 5.0 and TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS 5.0
- Smartrac Supplies State-of-the-Art RFID Products that Fully Comply with the ‘Buy American’ Act
- AB&R’s ZC10L RFID large format card printer named finalist for Best New Product by RFID Journal #RFIDLive
- Marco Ehrhardt, EPG President and CEO, Named to the 2019 Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Vizinex Has Value-Added Systems Integrators Program at #RFIDLive
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
- DHL Supply Chain Recognizes Six Carriers with Performance Award at the 2019 Carrier Summit
- Laserax Launches Inline Laser Marking and Laser Cleaning Solutions
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive
- QiO Participates at the ADS Supply Chain Conference
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews