New program will help drive digital transformation of labeling industry
Wauwatosa, WI — March 28, 2019 – NiceLabel, a leading global developer of label design software and label management systems, has announced the launch of its global partner program. NiceLabel has designed the program to help channel partners meet the customer demand for the digital transformation of on-demand label printing.
The launch of the program follows NiceLabel’s significant year on year growth. It is driven by the evolution of the labeling software industry, characterized by an increased demand from customers for streamlined, more agile and efficient ways of managing their labeling requirements.
The program brings together a large community of new and existing partners across the globe in a structured and more collaborative way. Members of the program gain access to high levels of technical and marketing support to assist them in generating sales opportunities and position themselves as trusted advisors to their customers. Program members also enjoy wider benefits such as product discounts, access to NiceLabel sales teams and the use of demo and trial licenses.
“The labeling software market is maturing to the point where a partner program is essential to bring structure, set expectations, and provide incentives and rewards,” explains Paul Vogt, Channel Marketing Director, NiceLabel. “We have an existing partner base stretching across the US, Europe and APAC and by formalizing this we are delivering on our promise to help our partners increase their margins and become more consultative. The technical and marketing support available, as well as access to NiceLabel skills and resources, helps partners support their customers’ digital transformation requirements and ultimately empowers users across industries.”
“What makes a relationship with NiceLabel compelling? Our software is ideal for the channel community: Auto ID VARs, Print Automation Specialists and Production System Integrators find real success implementing NiceLabel as part of their solution portfolio. NiceLabel puts them in pole position to win the sales of new hardware, services, and supplies. There is a high demand for our flagship solution, Label Management System, available both as on-premise and Label Cloud (SaaS) solution – VARs tell us that it enables them to bring a compelling message of improved print productivity to their end users and to demonstrate a clear ROI to their customers.”
For more information on the new partnership program visit www.nicelabel.com/partners/partner-program .
Established in 1993, NiceLabel is a leading global developer of label design software and label management systems that help companies of all sizes improve the quality, speed and efficiency of their labeling, while reducing cost. With the help of our label management systems, organizations are able to digitally transform their entire label printing and production process. The result is a leaner, more agile operation that enables companies to respond more quickly to changing market conditions and requirements, get products to market faster and compete more effectively in the sectors where they do business. Through its headquarters in the EU (Slovenia) and global offices in Germany, USA, Singapore and China, NiceLabel serves and supports its clients around the world with technology at the forefront of market demand.
- Shopbrain App Uses Barcode Scanning To Do Price Comparisons
- Linux Foundation Welcomes New Members Including RFID Lab
- Impinj Technology Innovations to Enable IoT Functionality for Trillions of Everyday Items
- PERVASID NOMINATED FOR PRESTIGIOUS RFID JOURNAL AWARD #RFIDLive
- Leading Mobile Data Capture Technology Provider ScanForce Announces Integration with Sage Intacct
- Lisa Dolan, VP of Supply Chain Strategy at ALOM, Named SDCE 2019 Pro to Know of the Year
- Manufacturing Network Restructuring and Raw Material Shortages Among Top 10 Supply Chain Risk Predictions for 2019
- TEKLYNX Releases Enterprise Labeling Solutions TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR 5.0 and TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS 5.0
- Smartrac Supplies State-of-the-Art RFID Products that Fully Comply with the ‘Buy American’ Act
- AB&R’s ZC10L RFID large format card printer named finalist for Best New Product by RFID Journal #RFIDLive
- Marco Ehrhardt, EPG President and CEO, Named to the 2019 Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Vizinex Has Value-Added Systems Integrators Program at #RFIDLive
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive