Markem-Imaje, part of Dover (NYSE: DOV), launches the expansion of the CoLOS® Mark & Read camera and software system that helps manufacturers tailor code verification to best suit application needs and budget. As products go down production lines, users can choose to check code presence, readability and data accuracy on packaging.
Confirming that products are properly coded while on the production line – at the precise time they are printed – CoLOS® Mark & Read minimizes scrapped production and factory rework while preventing recalls. In each application, the level and type of verification required varies greatly. To better address this wide range of needs, Markem-Imaje has integrated three additional cameras within its Mark & Read code verification portfolio.
Cost-Effective Functionality, Configurable Cameras Tailored for Differing Needs:
An entry-level camera now exists for manufacturers who are looking to more accurately set up and automate coding jobs while simply confirming code presence on products.
Two mid-range cameras have also been added for basic Optical Character Recognition ("OCR") data verification of codes printed on flat surfaces with white or light-colored backgrounds at medium to high speeds, depending on the printer. Continual, on-line barcode quality scoring can also be provided. (click for more info)
- BarTender 2019 Introduces Innovative, Powerful Features for Enterprise Labeling
- Shareholder Value is Inextricably Linked to Supply Chain Performance in Univ of Tennessee White Paper
- Liveclicker Releases LiveCoupon, a New Capability for Distributing Personalized Coupon Codes in Email Marketing Messages
- SAE International Updates Key Technical Standard that Addresses Counterfeit Parts in Aerospace Supply Chain
- A New Era for Supply Chain #Promat
- Impinj to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cognex Corporation Announces Resignation of CFO
- Magnolia Pictures Joins Entertainment Identifier Registry Association
- Barcoding, Inc. to Exhibit and Host Two On-floor Seminars at ProMat 2019
- Smartrac and 4E Antenna Enter Technology Partnership to Strengthen Sustainability and Advance the 'Green Tag' Program
- Alien Technology Unveils Next Generation High-Memory RFID IC and Tags
- NiceLabel Launches Global Partner Program
- Shopbrain App Uses Barcode Scanning To Do Price Comparisons
- Linux Foundation Welcomes New Members Including RFID Lab
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews