PURCHASE, N.Y., April 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Built to reflect how people drink water today, the new hydration platform from PepsiCo, Inc is a connected ecosystem that responds to the rise in consumption of low-and-no-sugar drinks as well as heightened focus on plastic's effect on the environment. As part of PepsiCo's Beyond the Bottle efforts, the new system makes it easier for people to stay hydrated with great-tasting beverages, digitally track their hydration, and help meet the growing consumer demand for more sustainable packaging.
Following PepsiCo's recent acquisition of SodaStream, the platform is the next step along PepsiCo's Beyond the Bottle journey, which encompasses ways to deliver beverages without single-use plastic bottles. As the Beyond the Bottle strategy evolves, consumers can expect to see more PepsiCo beverage options delivered without single-use plastic bottles.
The hydration platform is made up of three components: a beautifully designed hydration dispenser, a companion, user-friendly smartphone app, and a personalized QR code sticker for reusable bottles that allows consumers to be effortlessly recognized by the dispenser. Reflecting how people now utilize technology and apps to track and personalize every element of their day, this ecosystem also allows users to set their own daily hydration goals and automatically tracks their way to meeting them. Additionally, it tracks their environmental impact with a unique count of plastic bottles saved with each pour as well as over time saves unique preferences (like favorite flavors and carbonation levels) for future use. (click for more)
-- more news:
- Barcodes, RFID and AI Yield Cost Savings of 20%+
- Code Again Ranks In Top 20 For Patents Issued In Utah
- Super ID Tags With QR Code Now Free For Law Enforcement and Active Military From Dynotag
- Zebra Named To Forbes' Best Employer List For 4th Year
- IRCE @ RetailX to Feature Exciting Elements Including an Expanded Exhibit Hall, Innovation Valley and New Agenda Tracks
- Experience IRCE @ RetailX: Three Industry-Leading Events Come Together
- System Integrator Business For Sale - California
- Honeywell Heavy-Duty Industrial Printer Features Industry-First Internal Label Verification System
- Mark & Read Enables Real-Time Code Verification for More Applications
- BarTender 2019 Introduces Innovative, Powerful Features for Enterprise Labeling
- Shareholder Value is Inextricably Linked to Supply Chain Performance in Univ of Tennessee White Paper
- Liveclicker Releases LiveCoupon, a New Capability for Distributing Personalized Coupon Codes in Email Marketing Messages
- SAE International Updates Key Technical Standard that Addresses Counterfeit Parts in Aerospace Supply Chain
- A New Era for Supply Chain #Promat
- Impinj to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews