ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) May 07, 2019
Camelot’s focus will be on innovations in state-of-the-art digital value chain management: from Demand-Driven MRP and blockchain based business applications to AI in master data management. Conference attendees will experience high-grade live demos and expert discussions at Camelot booth #444.
Self-Driving Supply Chains are built through integration, automation and the use of latest technology. Camelot will showcase how end-to-end value chain management brings companies closer to the vision of the Self-Driving Supply Chain.
Demand-Driven MRP in SAP Integrated Business Planning
Earlier this year, SAP announced a joint initiative with Camelot ITLab to co-develop a solution to bring the Demand-Driven Adaptive Enterprise (DDAE) model into the SAP Integrated Business Planning solution. At SAPPHIRE NOW, visitors will learn more about this game changer for supply chain management in demos, presentations and stage talks. The new solution aims to help companies drive a more nimble and adaptive supply chain management process to directly address the challenges of increasingly volatile business landscapes.
Camelot is a pioneer for blockchain adoption and developed real-live applications to tackle the inherent challenges for businesses. Camelot Hypertrust Platform and Trusted Computing Appliances make blockchain a safe experience for global companies. Together with customer Deutsche Telekom, Camelot ITlab will present a blockchain enabled accounting automation platform for digital assets and services. Additionally, a new case study in cooperation with DELL EMC and Intel, focusing on off-chain smart contracts for regulated compounds in consumer goods will be made available.
Artificial Intelligence and smart use of data
AI is a driver for innovation in master data management, logistics, analytics and many other areas. Camelot will showcase at SAPPHIRE NOW how AI opens up new horizons for companies and how businesses can leverage data in smart ways. One solution in this field is Camelot Segment & Strategize – SAP Certified and built on SAP Cloud Platform – enabling configurable, complex and automatic segmentation runs with full system integration. Camelot’s “Global Community for AI in MDM” is bringing experts together on an international level.
“At SAPPHIRE NOW visitors can feel the pulse of innovation. As a long-standing co-innovation and co-development partner of SAP, we are excited to accelerate this beat with our new solutions in digital value chain management,” said Dr. Josef Packowski, CEO, CAMELOT Consulting Group.
SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference are the world’s premier business technology event and largest SAP customer-run conference, offering attendees the opportunity to learn and network with customers, SAP executives, partners, and experts across the entire SAP ecosystem.
About Camelot ITLab
Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab (Camelot ITLab) is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 20 years of experience Camelot ITLab leads clients in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around current challenges in the digital world to the implementation of the new, digital solutions. As part of CAMELOT Group with 1,800 employees worldwide, Camelot ITLab stands for customer orientation, innovation, highest quality and feasible end-to-end solutions. From innovations to solutions. http://www.camelot-itlab.com
- TEKLYNX International Earns Two Stevie® Awards in the 2019 American Business Awards®
- Heilind Electronics Adds BradyPrinter M611 Mobile Label Printer
- Zebra Technologies Announces First-Quarter 2019 Results
- Cognex Reports Results for the First Quarter of 2019
- Impinj Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Padlock Seal Offers 1D Barcode, 2D and QR code Marking Options
- Supply Chain Solutions for Global Brands; Integrated Services Provide Speed to Market for Multi-Unit Programs
- Asset Tracking System Reveals Enhancements to its Reservation Feature
- Beaconstac Launches an Innovative QR Code Marketing Solution With Online Retargeting
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2019 Results
- Socket Mobile Reports First Quarter Revenue Growth and Profitable Operating Results
- Pepsi Hydration Station Using QR Codes For Tracking
- Barcodes, RFID and AI Yield Cost Savings of 20%+
- Code Again Ranks In Top 20 For Patents Issued In Utah
- Super ID Tags With QR Code Now Free For Law Enforcement and Active Military From Dynotag