SAN RAMON, CA--(Marketwired - September 23, 2015) - The OSGi Alliance has launched a new Internet of Things expert group to create modular and dynamic software specifications to meet the end-to-end connectivity, lifecycle management, web applications and server platform requirements of IoT providers.
The OSGi Alliance is soliciting requirements from the industry, collaborating with best practice organizations and offering event programming for OSGi in IoT.
Alliance members can provide requirements and contribute to specifications and reference implementations. The public can also raise requirements using the OSGi bugzilla system, referencing RFP 174.
OSGi specifications already cover many of the features required for an IoT platform since they were originally created for the remote and dynamic management of a broad variety of home automation
- DDoS Attacks Skyrocket on Gambling Sites
- Cardtek & Electronic Trade Solutions Join Forces
- Lakeshore Learning Selects Aptos Retail Solutions
- Medical Specialties Distributors Selects Insite Software and NorthPoint Digital to Modernize eCommerce Efforts to Support Growth and Expansion into New Markets
- MorphoTrust Launches Identix Trusted Identity-as-a-Service
- MoPals.com, Inc., an Emerging Mobile Loyalty Award Company Announces Completion of Private Placements
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.