DURHAM, NC--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2015) - Mi-Corporation today announced the worldwide release of Mi-Apps, a robust, flexible business app built for enterprise organizations that digitizes and streamlines mission critical business processes.
Mi-Apps enables organizations to eliminate paper processes and provide employees with more efficient mobile app based processes, empowering them to accomplish more with less, achieve quicker, cleaner data reporting and invoicing, and provide better customer service.
"The benefits that organizations have gained from mobile business technologies speak for themselves," said Greg Clary, CEO & Co-Founder, Mi-Corporation.
"We've worked with businesses to eliminate paper and mobilize processes for more than 15 years and have heard the same complaint over and over again, from all kinds of businesses: paper is inefficient, redundant and error prone, but due to lack of budget, stakeholder buy-in and a struggle with user adoption -- no realistic solution has been implemented. With these savvy, forward thinking business leaders in mind, we created Mi-Apps to be scalable, flexible and easy-to-use, to enable organizations to overcome these kinds of hurdles," said Clary.
Mi-Apps is extremely flexible and can be used for any data collection process, with the most common use cases comprising inspections, sales order entry, and time reporting for workforce accountability. The types of benefits that Mi-Corporation customers have experienced from mobilizing their data collection processes include:
- Substantial cost and time savings ($675,000/year in one example)
- Quicker business cycles (80% fewer steps in one example)
- New revenue streams (11% higher profit margins in one example)
- Increased accuracy and accountability (100x more accurate data in one example)
- Workforce and asset management with real-time insight into business data (same day reporting versus a four-week lag in one example)
- Happier employees and customers, among other benefits.
Mi-Apps gives in-the-field, offline access to enterprise database information, collects rich data (barcodes, photos, voice, GPS coordinates, signatures and more) and handles 100% of enterprise organizations' complex mobile form & workflow needs, including business rules, routing and approval steps, user management, integration, and data security. Additionally, Mi-Apps can be hosted on-premise or in the secure Microsoft Azure Government or Azure Commercial Cloud, which takes the burden off of IT departments and allows for faster app deployments.
With a passion for making a positive impact on the world with technology, Mi-Corporation leverages strategic partnerships with leading organizations including but not limited to Esri, Intel, Panasonic, Samsung, Xplore Technologies, Anoto, and Microsoft -- and was named Microsoft's 2015 Government: Public Sector Partner of the Year.
Mi-Corporation, a 15-year industry leader in mobilizing mission-critical business processes, offers enterprise-class mobile software solutions that quicken business cycles, drive productivity, and increase revenues. Mi-Corporation's products can be used with Windows, iOS, and Android devices and the Digital Pen among other mobile devices across diverse industries. Organizations like Eli Lilly, Transport for London, North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services, United Nations, United States Department of Transportation, and many others use Mi-Corporation's mobile solutions.
- ^ www.mi-corporation.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
More Articles ...
- Impinj Celebrates 15th Anniversary; Reveals New Logo and Headquarters
- IoT Membership Soars at AllSeen Alliance
- DataStax A Leader in 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Database Management
- Gartner Positions MemSQL in the Visionaries Quadrant; Database Management Systems
- Scanbuy App to Integrate Digimarc Barcode Detection
- Checkpoint Systems Announces New Antenna for Apparel Stores
- New Research: The Global Market for Handheld Barcode Scanners
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.