DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - Oct 21, 2015) - Parks Associates research shows approximately 765 million households will subscribe to a broadband service, representing 38% of all global households, at the end of 2015.
The international market research firm also reports that the Asia-Pacific region holds the largest percentage of worldwide broadband households primarily due to the volume in China and Japan, the world's first and third largest broadband markets. This region is the fastest growing by volume, adding 30 million new broadband households from 2013 to 2014.
Patrice Samuels, Research Analyst, Parks Associates, will chair Day Three of Broadband World Forum's Connected World conference "Connecting the Unconnected" on Thursday, October 22. The third day of Broadband World Forum's Connected World conference is dedicated to connecting the unconnected across the globe. The events on this day will explore strategies and technologies to reach the last 5% in hard-to-reach areas and will empower attendees with the knowledge to unlock the revenue potential of the unconnected.
What: Patrice Samuels, Research Analyst, Parks Associates, at Broadband World Forum
Date: October 22, 2015
Where: ExCeL London
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway
London E16 1XL
Twitter: @ParksAssociates, @PatriceatParks
Samuels studies digital home technical support services across global markets, with a focus on market trends, business models, and provider strategies. In addition to exploring events and disruptions in the technical support space, she examines pay-TV and broadband services, digital media, and digital music services.
About Parks Associates
Parks Associates is an internationally recognized market research and consulting company specializing in emerging consumer technology products and services. Founded in 1986, Parks Associates creates research capital for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small start-ups through market reports, primary studies, consumer research, custom research, workshops, executive conferences, and annual service subscriptions.
The company's expertise includes the Internet of Things (IoT), digital media and platforms, entertainment and gaming, home networks, Internet and television services, digital health, mobile applications and services, support services, consumer apps, advanced advertising, consumer electronics, energy management, and home control systems and security.
- ^ Parks Associates research (www.parksassociates.com)
- ^ Asia-Pacific region (www.parksassociates.com)
- ^ Patrice Samuels (www.parksassociates.com)
- ^ Broadband World Forum's (www.parksassociates.com)
- ^ http://www.parksassociates.com (www.parksassociates.com)
- Zeidman Technologies and Codasip Collaborate to Improve Efficiency of IoT Designs
- Andes Technology and INVECAS Work To Win Designs for Global Foundries Processes
- OnlineLabels.com Awarded 2015 Bizrate Platinum Circle of Excellence
- DENSO Announces the GT20: A New Line of Tougher, Lighter 1-D and 2-D Hand-held Scanners
- Socket Mobile Announces 2015 Third Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.