AKRON, OH--(Marketwired - Jan 4, 2016) - Virtual Hold Technology (VHT), a global leader in multichannel callback solutions for contact centers, is expanding access to its suite of customer experience solutions through a new reseller partnership with Interactive Intelligence.
The reseller agreement enables Interactive Intelligence to offer advanced VHT callback solutions with its on-premises omnichannel customer engagement software suite, Customer Interaction Center (CIC).
Interactive Intelligence includes popular callback capabilities as standard CIC features. VHT will augment this functionality with advanced capabilities for dial mode, scheduling, reporting and wait time for an even more comprehensive customer engagement solution.
"This is a great partnership opportunity for both companies," said Nancy Jamison, Frost & Sullivan's principal analyst for customer contact. "In particular, it will enable Interactive Intelligence to easily and elegantly expand on its callback capabilities, while giving customers a fast return on investment."
The VHT callback solutions include the following:
- VHT Callback enables customers to either wait in-queue or receive a callback at their convenience.
- VHT Conversation Bridge enables customers who start on nonvoice channels, such as Web, mobile, text or Internet of Things (IoT) devices, to request a callback while providing the agent with context when the call is connected.
- VHT Notification Suite offers advanced notification, scheduling and interaction tracking options that help reduce hold time and promote a positive customer experience.
- VHT Agent Assist gives agents a visual representation of real and virtual queue conditions, and the ability to offer a callback so customers don't have to wait for a second agent.
"Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction is vitally important to the success of any brand," said Thomas Jameson, VHT's executive vice president of sales. "We welcome the opportunity to combine each of our company's 20-plus years of experience to help contact centers improve service and increase operational efficiencies."
Per the terms of the reseller agreement, Interactive Intelligence can resell the VHT solutions globally. The solutions will be offered with CIC, which provides the following functionality:
- Multichannel routing
- Voice self-service
- Workforce optimization
- Outbound dialing
- CRM and UC integrations
- Business process automation
- Unified communications
Tweet this: @VirtualHold expands its roster of resellers. @IN-Intelligence now offers #VHT's suite of #callback solutions.
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ININ) provides software and cloud services for customer engagement, unified communications and collaboration to help businesses worldwide improve service, increase productivity and reduce costs. Backed by a 21-year history of industry firsts, 100-plus patent applications, and more than 6,000 global customer deployments, Interactive offers customers fast return on investment, along with robust reliability and security. The company gives even the largest organizations an alternative to unproven solutions from start-ups and inflexible solutions from legacy vendors. Interactive has been among Software Magazine's Top 500 Global Software and Services Suppliers for 15 consecutive years, has received Frost & Sullivan's Company of the Year Award for six consecutive years, and is one of Mashable's 2014 Seven Best Tech Companies to Work For. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.inin.com.
About Virtual Hold Technology (VHT)
VHT, VHT Agent Assist, VHT Callback, VHT Conversation Bridge, VHT Notification Suite and Virtual Hold Technology are trademarks of Virtual Hold Technology. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
- ^ Virtual Hold Technology (www.virtualhold.com)
- ^ Interactive Intelligence (www.inin.com)
- ^ Customer Interaction Center (www.inin.com)
- ^ VHT Callback (www.virtualhold.com)
- ^ VHT Conversation Bridge (www.virtualhold.com)
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews