SAO PAULO, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In recent years, there has been a drastic change in the profile of consumers, who are multi- and cross-channel today, accessing diverse sales channels, sometimes combining physical and virtual environments. They are omni-channel.
For the seventh straight year, Brazil will be present at the NRF Big Show, the world's largest retail fair, and the fifteen companies* comprising the Brasil IT+ pavilion will present a diversified portfolio of solutions and services for the retail sector, including everything from ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), e-commerce and logistics, to WMS (Warehouse Management Systems), security and digital intelligence. The show will take place from January 17th to 19th, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York.
The Brazilian presence at the NRF Big Show encompasses the export promotion project of the software and IT services industry, developed by Softex in partnership with Apex-Brasil. The aim is to foster new business opportunities in the international market, and strengthen the image of competency of the national software and IT services industry, identified abroad by the brand Brasil IT+. Today, the 165 companies comprising the Sectorial Project account for nearly 1/3 of the total volume of Brazilian exports in this sector.
"Omni-channel allows consumers interacting with the brand not to perceive the differences between the on-line and off-line worlds. This trend is an evolution of the multichannel concept, since it is completely focused on the consumer experience. Because of how sophisticated and demanding the Brazilian retail market is, the solutions developed by our companies are already adhering to this new and irreversible market reality," emphasizes Softex President, Ruben Delgado, adding that the goal of the delegation is to boost Brazilian market share 30% in the North American retail market over the next five years.
"Brazil today is experiencing an economic moment that favors our national exports. About 50% of our companies' exports target the North American market, showing that we were right to have chosen the United States as the priority for our efforts to foster exports and internationalization, carried out together with Apex-Brasil," observes Guilherme Amorim, manager of the Softex Sectorial Project.
*CI&T, Control Informatica, Dextra, DP6, e-Trust, Icaro Tech, Actminds, MC1, MHA Sistemas, PC Informatica, Piori, Resource, RZ2, Prime Systems and SER
Other news about NRF
- IPSOS Retail Performance To Exhibit at #NRF16 Retail's Big Show
- Auto-Star Certifies with Touch Dynamic All-In-One and Quest Tablet -#nrf16
- Reflektion CEO to Speak at #NRF16 "The Democratization of Retail Through Technology"
- Dream Payments to Show Next Generation EMV and Contactless Mobile POS at #NRF16
- Pita Pit Picks Panasonic POS System For All Restaurants - #nrf16
- United Airlines Launches Payment via Alipay -
- Verifone Releases EMV-Ready Payment Solution to Dynamics Customers #nrf16
- Group to Address Demand for Tablet and Mobile POS in Canada #nrf16
- Bluebird and Reflexis to Deliver StorePulse on Tablets and Mobile Computers #nrf16
- BIXOLON Ramping Up 14 NEW Products for Retails BIG Show #nrf16
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews