Gig Harbor, WA: Control Solutions, Inc. announced today that it will be named POSDATA Group, Inc., effective immediately. The name change is part of a re-branding initiative and corporate restructuring.
“The rebranding will allow us to better leverage our marketing efforts and create a greater impact on the market” said Jeffrey Creighton, company President. “All parts of the business will now go to market as POSDATA Group as we emphasize our leadership position in providing a full range of transaction processing technologies.”
The automatic identification, mobile computing and wireless networking part of the company, previously doing business as Compsee, will operate now as POSDATA Group - AIDC.
Bill McCubbins, Executive Vice President, will be responsible for managing sales of all product lines. In addition to AIDC products, POSDATA Group markets payment systems and devices, managed services such as logistics, deployment and key injection, and mobile software solutions for field data collection.
The name change will be phased in across all aspects of the business in the relatively near future.
About POSDATA Group
POSDATA Group is a leading payment systems distributor as well as a nationwide AIDC VAR and integrator.
POSDATA Group provides AIDC, mobile computing and RF systems, labeling systems and data collection solutions for a variety of markets, including manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail, construction and healthcare.
POSDATA Group is also the most knowledgeable and trusted distributor of payment systems and devices in the United States, with full key injection and deployment capabilities.
For more information about POSDATA Group, please visit www.posdata.com.
Other barcoding news: ...
- Channel Partners Are Converging With the Internet of Things
- Intellicheck Mobilisa Sues Honeywell for Infringement of Multiple Patents
- German Beverage Supplier Deploys Aerohive Networks Wireless Infrastructure
- UNEX Manufacturing Showcases Order Picking Solutions at MODEX 2016
- Barcoding, Inc. to Provide a SupplyChainGeek Experience at Modex 2016
- Comdata and CAT Scale Launch Mobile App Payment Capabilities to Save Driver Time
- Automotive Labels Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020
- Low-Cost Wireless Handheld Computer Introduced
- Stitch Labs Announces Barcode Functionality Aid in Retail Inventory Management
- House of Fraser takes control of price management with Datalogic
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.