ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - Apr 14, 2016) - Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING), the global leader in seamless payment, announced today that it will be exhibiting at the ETA TRANSACT 16 conference, taking place April 19-21, 2016 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Ingenico Group will reveal a significant new solution designed for ISVs and developers. The solution will be demonstrated on stage at the REVEAL Theater, located in Bayside A-B of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center - Wednesday, April 20 at 3:00-3:15 local time.
In addition, two of its executives have been invited to present on emerging payment technologies:
- Transforming the Consumer Payment Experience, a panel featuring Ingenico Group's Rod Hometh, Senior Vice President, Strategic Development - Tuesday, April 19, 4-4:50 pm local time.
- Pioneering Protection Beyond PCI, a panel featuring Ingenico Group's Rob Martin, Vice President, Security Solutions - Wednesday, April 20, 1:30-2:20 pm local time.
Ingenico Group will demonstrate its payment acceptance solutions in booth #1004. Highlights include:
- Its range of EMV and NFC-enabled Telium 2 smart terminals, combining the latest payment acceptance capabilities with the most advanced security features;
- Its next generation Telium Tetra solutions enabling seamless integration of business and payment, including a marketplace of consumer-centric apps and value-added services;
- A range of mobile POS (mPOS) solutions for ISVs, developers, and merchants ranging from SMBs up through Tier One retailers, offering support for all of the latest payment methods;
- The latest in payment security technology including point-to-point encryption and semi-integrated payment solutions, helping to safeguard against data breaches and reduce PCI scope; and
- Unattended payment solutions enabling its ecosystem of partners to develop complete, secure solutions tailored to a variety of unattended environments and use cases.
"ETA TRANSACT is always a fantastic venue for sharing new innovations and gathering feedback from the ISO, acquirer, processor and ISV communities," said Bernie Frey, Senior Vice President, Indirect Sales, US at Ingenico Group. "We're looking forward to an exciting exchange of ideas, and to revealing latest payment innovations at the show."
To learn more or to pre-book an appointment or demo at the Ingenico Group booth, visit: http://info.ingenico.us/transact16-pr.
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world's largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world's best-known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Learn more at www.ingenico.com or twitter.com/Ingenico.
Other Bar Code News blogs that may interest you:
- Smart Textiles Markets 2016-2023
- Invengo reaches agreement on acquisition of Tagsys’s RFID Logistics Tag Business
- Transportation Insight Showcases Multi-modal Enterprise Logistics Solutions
- New Super Bright, Super Thin, Super Rugged Tablet with Snap-on Barcode Option
- Miami University Selects Spectra to Provide Ticketing & Fan Engagement
- ITA IoT Council Inventory Highlights Midwest Leadership in the Internet of Things
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews