GRAND RAPIDS, MI (PRWEB) APRIL 13, 2016
TrackCore will be presenting as a finalist at the RFID Journal LIVE Conference in Orlando, FL May 3-5, 2016.
TrackCore is integrated with RFID enclosures provided by Terso Solutions, Inc. The RFID-enabled enclosures feature near real-time visibility, unique device identification, accurate tracking, improved time management and inventory control without human intervention.
The RFID technology works in three simple steps:
1. Pre-authorized users access the units with RFID badges, eliminating a username and password.
2. Users can add or remove RFID-tagged inventory from the enclosure.
3. Items are automatically tracked and assigned to the user with the date and time to ensure compliance with The Joint Commission and FDA standards.
4. Access the TrackCore software for global visibility and 24/7 remote access to the enclosures.
TrackCore is integrated with three different types of enclosures including ambient cabinets, refrigerators and freezers (-80° C).
About TrackCore, Inc.
TrackCore, Inc. is a dynamic and growing company headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI. TrackCore began with a vision and commitment to improve patient safety surrounding tissues and implants. TrackCore has since grown and is now in over 375 hospitals, nationwide. TrackCore, Inc. continues to invest in its products and has expanded the product offering to include TrackCore Interventional and TrackCore SameDay.
Other Bar Code News blogs that may interest you:
- Vanguard ID Systems Partners with Alaska Airlines to Unveil Electronic Bag Tag
- TexTrace, Eximia Partner to Perfect Mobile Solution for Fashion Brand Protection
- SuperCom Acquires PowaPOS Business
- ParkHub Partners With VenueNext, Provides Parking Management Platform
- Menarini-Silicon Biosystems Unveils Digital Cell-Sorting with Barcode Reader
- Uniquest joins Invengo’s InPower program as a certified distributor