Impinj IoT Connector Delivers RAIN RFID Data to Retailers' Ecommerce Software to Strengthen Omnichannel Sales and Fulfillment Operations
SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - May 17, 2016) - Impinj, a leading provider of RAIN RFID solutions, today introduced the Impinj IoT Connector for SAP® Hybris® Commerce. The Impinj IoT Connector connects RAIN RFID infrastructure to the SAP Hybris Commerce solution to deliver accurate, real-time inventory data. This data can help retailers make better inventory and supply-chain decisions that result in fewer markdowns, reduced inventory and improved shopper experiences online and in-store.
SAP Hybris Commerce provides retailers with omnichannel customer engagement and commerce solutions that deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and increase sales across multiple channels.
The Impinj IoT Connector integrates RAIN RFID data into the SAP Hybris Commerce solution, enabling a retaile IoT strategy. With this solution, retailers can know where every item is at any point in time. Integrating RAIN RFID data means retailers spend less time accounting for items in-store, find items more quickly, and have a complete picture of real-time inventory for any product.
The Impinj IoT Connector for SAP Hybris Commerce allows retailers to:
- Enable effective online and in-store fulfillment, and reduce inventory, through improved order-routing decisions
- Sell inventory down to the last item, resulting in fewer markdowns
- Reduce the risk of overpromising items by using accurate available-to-promise data
- Deliver an integrated omnichannel experience that can facilitate a sales uplift and improve shopper experiences
- Reduce working capital by removing safety stock
"Access to accurate real-time inventory data has been a key challenge for retailers. Lack of inventory data or inaccurate inventory data prevents retailers from fully leveraging omnichannel opportunities. Utilizing the Impinj IoT Connector, we are combining the power of the Impinj IoT Connector and the SAP Hybris Commerce solution, delivering a range of benefits that help retailers optimize their store operations," said Larry Arnstein, Impinj Vice President of Business Development. "SAP is a leader in commerce and omnichannel software, and we're excited about how the pairing of our platform and SAP Hybris software will create a transformative solution for the retail market."
Retailers can download the Impinj IoT Connector for SAP Hybris Commerce at the Hybris Extend Marketplace.
Impinj is a leading provider of RAIN RFID solutions. The Impinj Platform connects billions of everyday items such as apparel, medical supplies, automobile parts, drivers' licenses, food and luggage to applications such as inventory management, patient safety, asset tracking and item authentication, delivering real-time information to businesses about items they create, manage, transport and sell. The Impinj Platform delivers Item Intelligence, physical items' unique identity, location and authenticity, to the digital world, which Impinj believes is the essence of the Internet of Things. For more information, visit www.impinj.com.
- #Shoptalk Today - MindMeld Launches Conversational AI Solution
- Reflektion Named a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce Marketing
- Paytronix and Olo Help Restaurant Marketers Get to Know Their Guests
- RetailNext Hires Mark King as Senior Account Director
- Retailers’ limited financing offerings hamper sales growth, customer retention
- FlexShopper Reports Q1 2016 Results And 170% Revenue Growth
- Billy Dec Announced as Keynote Speaker for BAR at #NRAShow
- #Shoptalk Retail Orders Using Promotions Up 86 Percent YOY in March 2016
- Grupo M Apparel Manufacturer Selects NGC’s Fashion PLM Software
- Datacap solves US EMV for Mobile POS with TranCloud
- Convey Launches New Intelligent Fulfillment Platform at #Shoptalk
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews