Janam’s XM2-RFID for Rail is a recommended mobile computing platform for Buckeye Mountain’s AEI Quick Read application
WOODBURY, New York and NIWOT, Colorado – - Janam Technologies LLC, a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, and Buckeye Mountain, a company that develops, deploys and manages mobile technology for the railroad industry, announced today that Janam’s XM2-RFID for Rail mobile computer is a recommended mobile computing hardware for Buckeye Mountain’s Automatic Equipment Identification (AEI) Quick Read application.
Buckeye Mountain has been designing, installing and supporting innovative solutions for the railroad industry for more than 15 years. With its focus on providing a customized approach to address customer needs, Buckeye Mountain works closely with Class I railroads to ensure they have a rugged and reliable solution to perform detailed railcar inspection and maintenance functions, as well as asset tracking. Buckeye Mountain selected Janam’s XM2-RFID for Rail mobile computer because its size, battery life, tag reading performance and computing power provide enormous improvements over what’s available in the market.
- ·Buckeye Mountain selected Janam’s XM2-RFID for Rail because it is the lightest, fastest and most affordable RFID-reading solution for the railroad industry.
- ·Buckeye Mountain helps rail and intermodal companies accurately and efficiently track and monitor equipment. The XM2-RFID for Rail is specially-designed to read the unique AEI RFID tags required on all railcars in North America and used globally as well.
- ·The XM2-RFID for Rail offers best-in-class read range and provides Buckeye Mountain’s customers with the power and performance needed to excel in freight and rail operations.
- ·With its integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner, the XM2-RFID for Rail provides Buckeye Mountain customers with a versatile solution that addresses virtually all data capture needs.
Harry B Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies
“We enjoy working with partners that share our passion for disrupting the status quo in industries that crave innovative and cost-effective solutions. Our partnership with Buckeye Mountain focuses on helping rail organizations manage their operations more efficiently and more economically, with real-time access to business intelligence.”
Matthew D Hunter, Principle Sales, Buckeye Mountain
“Janam’s XM2-RFID for Rail is exactly what the industry has been demanding. It is small, lightweight, powerful and comes with a battery that runs all day long. Combined with our intuitive software, the XM2-RFID for Rail provides the flexibility and affordability needed to make AEI RFID reading technology more accessible to rail and freight operations of all sizes.”
Learn more about Janam: www.janam.com
Learn more about the XM2-RFID: www.janam.com/products/
Follow Janam on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
Follow Janam on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/
Follow Janam on Twitter: www.twitter.com/JanamTech
Janam Technologies LLC is a provider of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products and accessories that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. Specializing in purpose-built mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, Janam offers products that are designed to run mission-critical applications in retail, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics. For more information, visit www.janam.com.
About Buckeye Mountain
Founded in 2006, Buckeye Mountain is a leading technology company in the U.S. focused on the railroad industry. The company provides rugged mobile computing equipment and services as well as software and wireless solutions designed to improve railroad efficiency, profitability and safety from its Akron, Ohio location, its headquarters in Colorado and the Buckeye Mountain Kansas City Service Center.
Other Bar Code news blogs that may interest you:
- Purple Deck Media adds Graphics Universal as Print Solutions Partner
- Gaming Partners International and Walker Digital Table Systems Announce Partnership
- New GS1 US Guideline Harmonizes E-Commerce Fulfillment Processes
- New Microscan Smart Cameras Unveiled in Robotics Demo at The Vision Show 2016
- Micralyne Expands Executive Team With the Appointment of New CEO
- Digimarc and Barcodes Enhance The Angry Birds Movie