The next deadline in the FDA's Unique Device Identification (UDI) regulation will hit September 24, 2016 – and it's not just about your medical device packaging anymore! The FDA requires that any medical device intended for multiple uses and subject to reprocessing must bear a UDI directly marked on the device itself. In this webinar, arm yourself with knowledge about current UDI marking guidance and methodologies, with answers to questions such as:
- What does it mean to "permanently mark" a device?
- Which medical devices require direct marks?
- What are the deadlines for permanent UDI marking?
- Does the FDA require a specific marking method?
- What can be done to ensure mark quality and compliance?
Join Microscan Training Coordinator and Certified GS1 Standards Professional, Barbie LaBine, as she presents current FDA UDI guidelines for marking devices with permanent marks, marking methods, and verification solutions.
Other Bar Code news blogs that may interest you:
- EHR Tutor announces integration with Medication Management System with Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile Appoints Brent MacDonald To Its Board
- ScanSource Moves Up The Fortune 1000
- AIM Debuts Internet of Things Competition
- Datalogic unveils new UK & Ireland office with Partners and Customers
- Checkpoint Reveals 3rd National Source Tagging Symposium Findings From Retailers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews