Kensington, MD (PRWEB) August 09, 2016
Today, Infolinx System Solutions, a leading provider of enterprise physical records management software, announced the addition of Virginia Tech to their portfolio of enterprise clients. As the commonwealth’s most comprehensive university and its leading research institution, Virginia Tech offers 240 undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than 31,000 students and manages a research portfolio of more than $513 million.
Founded in 1872, Virginia Tech has approximately 135 campus buildings, a 2,600-acre main campus, statewide educational facilities in six regions, a study-abroad site in Switzerland, and a 1,800-acre agriculture research farm near the main campus. The campus proper is located in the Town of Blacksburg in Montgomery County in the New River Valley and is 38 miles southwest of Roanoke.
Reflective of their thriving research standards, the implementation of Infolinx WEB will provide the university’s records management office with state-of-the-art tracking of over 50,000 boxes within a retention schedule containing almost 500 individual record series. In addition to replacing an aging, non-supported legacy software product, the solution includes space management, a configurable storage module, facilitating the storage of boxes in several locations including a university-owned facility with 20,000 linear feet of storage space.
Infolinx System Solutions is a leading provider of DoD5015.2-certified enterprise physical records management software. Full life-cycle records management for archives, records centers, and file rooms includes integrated Enterprise Content Management, third-party warehouse integration, robust searching, online requesting, complete audit history, location reconciliation, supply item ordering, retention schedule and legal holds management, integrated RFID technology, space management with charge-back functionality, extensive reporting capability, advanced security configuration, workflow email notifications, and legacy data sharing. Available as an on-premises or cloud-based solution, Infolinx maintains clients within all major business segments and the public sector.Infolinx System Solutions Demo.
More Bar Code News:
- Accucode Named to 2016 CRN Fast Growth 150 List
- MEMS & Sensors Industry Conference Asia Explores MEMS & Sensors in IoT
- DENSO Introduces New High-Speed Hand-Held Wireless UHF RFID Terminal
- Digimarc Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- The Internet of Things Is Coming to Agriculture, Bringing a Mixed Bag of Outcomes
- Infinite RF Holdings, Inc. Announces A Merger With L-Com, Inc.
- LaaSer Critical Communications Chosen to Join Inaugural Techstars Atlanta Class
- Dynastream Innovations Releases D52Q Modules with ANT and Bluetooth low energy support
- Joseph Dillman Joins SATO Global Solutions as Executive Advisor of Technology
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews