The global stationary thermal barcode printer market will grow 2.3% from 2015 to 2016, as compared to 5.2% from 2014 to 2015, and is expected to post a CAGR of 4.3% through 2020, reaching $1.6B. Relative hardware commoditization, intensified competition, and rapidly declining prices will prompt hardware vendors to alter their product development and go-to-market strategies. This will be especially true as the product mix shifts from industrial printers to lower cost desktop printers. They can no longer rely on brand name recognition and product quality alone to achieve their profitability targets.
This report, The Global Market for Stationary Thermal Barcode Printers, analyzes the key strategic issues, trends, and market drivers for stationary thermal barcode printers. The report offers market analysis (historical, prior year, and forecast revenues and unit shipments), vendor considerations, and growth opportunities across the following dimensions: technology types, end-user industries, distribution channels, and geographies.
Download the Executive Brief
Other bar code news:
- NiceLabel recognized in Europe’s largest business competition
- CSL Signs Agreement to License RFID Patents from Round Rock Research
- Barcode Readers Market Sales Growth and Consumption Analysis, Forecast to 2021
- The World's First Smart Home IoT Protection System
- Kroger ’Journey of the Roses’ Video Showcases Sustainable Supply Chain
- Port Logistics Group Earns Top Awards from Inc., Inbound Logistics and Global Trade Mags
- Hanjin Shipping Goes Bust; Retailers Urge Federal Action to Prevent Cargo Disruptions
- Garment Manufacturer Chooses New Control System For Shop Floor
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.